• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Why the Rich need to be taxed more

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
ht_wine_tub_2_jef_120416_wblog.jpg

Progressives like OT and flounder want more tax revenue, so government agencies like the GSA can waste $billions annually.

Don't you love it when Obama campaigned in 2008, he was going to have the most transparent and honest Administration in modern history but fast forward three years and when one of his government agency heads gets caught with his hand in the tax payer cookie jar with pictures like this to prove it he refuses to answer the Congressional hearings questions. The guy even ticked off the Dems on the panel enough to get a BIPARTISAN Tongue lashing. How many scandels is the Obama Administration going to be involved in before the voters realize he is an IMCOMPETENT TWIT? :roll:

Where do you think Mr Neely got the idea that government employees deserve to spend Tax Payer money on ritzy hotel rooms, all the booze you can drink, taking family members along on expense paid trips and bonuses for a shameful job?

I'm betting this is seen as a trickle down entitlement mentality, when you have a President and First Lady that spend tax payer money like the party only comes around once and you might as well enjoy it as long as it lasts. :x

Tam said:
Where do you think Mr Neely got the idea that government employees deserve to spend Tax Payer money on ritzy hotel rooms, all the booze you can drink, taking family members along on expense paid trips and bonuses for a shameful job?

I'm betting this is seen as a trickle down entitlement mentality, when you have a President and First Lady that spend tax payer money like the party only comes around once and you might as well enjoy it as long as it lasts. :x

This administration needs chaperones for all their "official" and unofficial travels, that's for sure. The 'leadership" sure doesn't seem to set a good example.

They are stealing taxpayer money to party and have a "gay old time"

and people like flounder and OT think it is great and that the taxpayer should give more, so the governmnet is further "enabled"

obama 2012 "yes we can"

eD0JGEm138.jpg

WJ3Q4Em138.jpg

Did you hear that the Secret Service that had the 20 some "women" in their hotel rooms in Colombia were just watching TV with them. :wink: I guess the going rate for "Watching TV" is now $47 dollars, and the Secret Service expected that service to be as free as Sandra Flukes Birth Control. :roll:

How many more scandels are going to come out before Nov.

Tam said:
Did you hear that the Secret Service that had the 20 some "women" in their hotel rooms in Colombia were just watching TV with them. :wink: I guess the going rate for "Watching TV" is now $47 dollars, and the Secret Service expected that service to be as free as Sandra Flukes Birth Control. :roll:

You can bet the situation is much worse. Can you imagine what it would be like if the media probed as deep here as it did with Palin? Of course, the media is downplaying this.

backhoeboogie said:
Tam said:

You can bet the situation is much worse. Can you imagine what it would be like if the media probed as deep here as it did with Palin? Of course, the media is downplaying this.

Who would have ever thought that it would be the obama admin. ordering these agencies to take a "4 yr coffee break" to objectify underage women, in their "war on women"

this is clearly Bush's fault

hypocritexposer said:
backhoeboogie said:
Tam said:

Who would have ever thought that it would be the obama admin. ordering these agencies to take a "4 yr coffee break" to objectify underage women, in their "war on women"

this is clearly Bush's fault

Obama did say, "I will be angry." There was no mention of folks losing jobs and such. Just, "I will be angry IF this turns out to be true."

11 of them were in the partaking - maybe more. Sounds like some were not even women but rather underage girls.

backhoeboogie said:
Obama did say, "I will be angry." There was no mention of folks losing jobs and such. Just, "I will be angry IF this turns out to be true."

11 of them were in the partaking - maybe more. Sounds like some were not even women but rather underage girls.

The SS used to be a respected agency, before the "fundamental transformation"

there have been more scandals involving the SS since obama took over, than ever before.

What happened?

Wasn't that long ago, that "Wild Bill for America" would have been called a racist and full of hot air, but would his assesment shine any light, in regards to how these agencies are acting.

Secret Service Secrets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5INFAuM1xI&feature=relmfu

"Secret Service Secrets #2"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coBpxi091To&feature=relmfu

Still not sure what to make of the SS nowdays It seems odd that they investigate Ted Nugent for reaffirming his second amendment rights, but Farakan threatens leaders with death and not a word. I'll be that is a hate crime.

Bill ORielly just read a good email. It was something about strange how guys working for the Secret Service should know how to get serviced secretly. :wink:

Very true, but why are all these segments of the government falling to p[ieces since obama got in. Sure many were not perfect but my gosh look at them now. It is disrespect or is it obama likes the turmoil and uncertainty. I think he really enjoys any thing negative in the military.

I too, think if he can make the military look bad, he'll go for it.
(never let a crisis go to waste~)

What I'm wondering, and I realize this deal with the SS is serious,
but no one was killed as in Fast and Furious. Obama said something
regarding the SS deal, to the effect that "I will be angry...
those that work for the people of the United States
are held to the highest standard".......baloney.........look at Holder.
He still hasn't come clean. I think Fast and Furious deserves more
play than the SS or the GSA. GSA spent all that money....so.......
aren't we used to that? It was atrocious the amount they spent
and what the investigation is coming up with, BUT, still no one
was killed as in Fast and Furious. They NEED to get that settled--
run Holder out of town. Sometimes I think these other things are
a diversion..............but what do I know? I only know I'm furious about
nothing being done in regard to Fast and Furious. and Holder
is still in office. :mad:

Faster horses said:
I too, think if he can make the military look bad, he'll go for it.
(never let a crisis go to waste~)

What I'm wondering, and I realize this deal with the SS is serious,
but no one was killed as in Fast and Furious. Obama said something
regarding the SS deal, to the effect that "I will be angry...
those that work for the people of the United States
are held to the highest standard".......baloney.........look at Holder.
He still hasn't come clean. I think Fast and Furious deserves more
play than the SS or the GSA. GSA spent all that money....so.......
aren't we used to that? It was atrocious the amount they spent
and what the investigation is coming up with, BUT, still no one
was killed as in Fast and Furious. They NEED to get that settled--
run Holder out of town. Sometimes I think these other things are
a diversion..............but what do I know? I only know I'm furious about
nothing being done in regard to Fast and Furious. and Holder
is still in office. :mad:

Until those with the wool pulled over their eyes, and the people that like the freebies, begin to speak up, instead of making excuses for obama, it will continue.

hypocritexposer said:
Tam said:

This administration needs chaperones for all their "official" and unofficial travels, that's for sure. The 'leadership" sure doesn't seem to set a good example.

and people like flounder and OT think it is great and that the taxpayer should give more, so the governmnet is further "enabled"

obama 2012 "yes we can"

eD0JGEm138.jpg

WJ3Q4Em138.jpg

Chaperones among new Secret Service conduct rules

Published April 28, 2012

Associated Press

WASHINGTON – Embarrassed by a prostitution scandal, the Secret Service will assign chaperones on some trips to enforce new rules of conduct that make clear that excessive drinking, entertaining foreigners in their hotel rooms and cavorting in disreputable establishments are no longer tolerated.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/28/secret-service-new-rules-no-boozing-racy-bars/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fnational+%28Internal+-+US+Latest+-+Text%29#ixzz1tLgMwbhx

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/28/secret-service-new-rules-no-boozing-racy-bars/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fnational+%28Internal+-+US+Latest+-+Text%29#ixzz1tLgGK1nz

:lol:

Just another example of why the liberals think the gov't can
run peoples lives better than they can. What did they do to solve
this? Hired chaperones...why didn't the SS get a dressed down
talking to? Why didn't they get their pay cut;why didn't they
have to do community service work? WHY WERE'NT THEY
HUMBLED PUBLICLY? If the government is gonna treat them like kids (with chaperones) then there are a lot of things
that could have happened besides hiring a chaperone.
I think the gov't needs to scrutinize their SS aplicants and take more ethical people into that job.
They need to get some better people coming up through the ranks.
Those GSA people were probably a bunch of liberals that thought
they were 'entitled' to some fun.

Who is to say the chaperones will stay on the straight and narrow?
Where did they come up with the chaperones?

hypocritexposer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Tam said:

obama 2012 "yes we can"

eD0JGEm138.jpg

WJ3Q4Em138.jpg

Chaperones among new Secret Service conduct rules

Published April 28, 2012

Associated Press

WASHINGTON – Embarrassed by a prostitution scandal, the Secret Service will assign chaperones on some trips to enforce new rules of conduct that make clear that excessive drinking, entertaining foreigners in their hotel rooms and cavorting in disreputable establishments are no longer tolerated.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/28/secret-service-new-rules-no-boozing-racy-bars/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fnational+%28Internal+-+US+Latest+-+Text%29#ixzz1tLgMwbhx

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/28/secret-service-new-rules-no-boozing-racy-bars/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fnational+%28Internal+-+US+Latest+-+Text%29#ixzz1tLgGK1nz

:lol:

OMG those with the highest security clearance in the country need friggin chaperones, If they can't be trusted don't you think maybe they should have the security clearance and EMPLOYMENT pulled for the safety of the US. :roll:

Latest posts