• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Wicked Weekend!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
Went to Brad Paisley in Saskatoon and it Rocked! Cow of mine calved Friday, and had a shut-out in new pads. Next Friday Iget to start for our rec. team, sled, and get 3 plaques/trophies at the Bruno Wildlife fed. banquet!!!!!

Oya. the chick I was seeing started going out w/ my ole bud. :x What is this world coming to!!?? So now I'm single and looking!! :p 8) :lol:

I see your taking being DUMPED much better then Tibbs would have. Remember your young and have lots of time. Just remeber to be polite to the girls and treat them right.

Ohyeah.
I diddn't get dumped tho. I'll always treat everyone the way I want to be treated... with dignity, honour, respect, and support.

Good luck!!

GIT-R-DONE!

Angus Cattle Shower said:
Ohyeah.
I diddn't get dumped tho. I'll always treat everyone the way I want to be treated... with dignity, honour, respect, and support.

Good luck!!

GIT-R-DONE!

You are a class act... :clap: :clap: :clap: That girl does'nt know what she's missing.

That concert was awesome hey! I thought that Brad Paisley might play longer but all in all it was great. I was impressed with Terri's guitarist and the fiddler thats for sure.

Girls are silly just remember that...

lol even tho im a 13 year old girl i can say girls can be really mean and messed up! then again so can boys.....hahha :lol:

Angus Girl said:
That concert was awesome hey! I thought that Brad Paisley might play longer but all in all it was great. I was impressed with Terri's guitarist and the fiddler thats for sure.

Girls are silly just remember that...

Where were you sitting? I was in section F Row 14 seat 1.

Row 15 on the floor and they were good seats.... except for the two girls two rows in front of me that didn't sit down for the entire show! We were to the right side of the stage but pretty good. For George I am section 39 row 18 so i think thats gonna be pretty sky high! OH well the jumbotrons helped out big time.

I bet that was a good concert. A friend got me an autographed shirt last fall. He tried to get Brad to talk to me on the phone (it was my 40th bday!) but the concert people wouldn't let him take the time :?

Nicky said:
I bet that was a good concert. A friend got me an autographed shirt last fall. He tried to get Brad to talk to me on the phone (it was my 40th bday!) but the concert people wouldn't let him take the time :?

And you don't look a day over 25....... 8)

Angus Girl said:
Row 15 on the floor and they were good seats.... except for the two girls two rows in front of me that didn't sit down for the entire show! We were to the right side of the stage but pretty good. For George I am section 39 row 18 so i think thats gonna be pretty sky high! OH well the jumbotrons helped out big time.

Thats where we are sitting for Brooks and Dunn. Dad has tickets to George Strait, but they are section G, I think.

Angus,

Be aloof and mysterious. Worst thing you can do is chase a girl. But do it tactfully and with respect. I in no way condone being a jerk. However, if you give them everything they want right away, well they don't see anything to chase after....

Follow my advice and she will see you as something to chase after. When you are forty one, you will have a hot wife that feeds your cows and horses as you travel. At least, that is how it worked for me, LOL,

Good Luck,

PPRM

PPRM said:
Angus,

Be aloof and mysterious. Worst thing you can do is chase a girl. But do it tactfully and with respect. I in no way condone being a jerk. However, if you give them everything they want right away, well they don't see anything to chase after....

Follow my advice and she will see you as something to chase after. When you are forty one, you will have a hot wife that feeds your cows and horses as you travel. At least, that is how it worked for me, LOL,

Good Luck,

PPRM

LOL!!
What does aloof mean??!!

ACS: Seeing as how you don't have to impress that young lady anymore maybe you could salvage your snowmobile cash and buy a couple cows! If you wanta get into something on the wild side perhaps you can get Northern Rancher to part with some of his EXT's!!

cowsense said:
ACS: Seeing as how you don't have to impress that young lady anymore maybe you could salvage your snowmobile cash and buy a couple cows! If you wanta get into something on the wild side perhaps you can get Northern Rancher to part with some of his EXT's!!

Naw, Dad won't let me get anymore. I have 4 head calving this year, a heifer calf to get bred this spring, a week old Simmie/Red/Blackangus bull calf, and I also have 2 steers. Puh. Women... I would love to still get the sled tho. It wasn't really for her, just cause Dad's is a little too big for me. Mabye the deer heads hanging at home would impress a girl...hmmm :wink: 8) :lol:

ACS: Just think about it- do a little cow trading with NR and play your cards right you might just get to meet his daughters......cowgirls, hockey players and probably good hunters too!! It just don't get any better than that!!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

On the NR thing,

If ya go there, wellll...........From a distance it appears the whole family can all shoot and probably use a knife at branding....Watch your P's and Q's, LOl........Rather have them for me than aganst me,

ACS, enjoy your youth, you won't get it a second time. Then you will be stuck living vicariously through others, LOL,

PPRM

Latest posts