• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Will cuts to Military result in actual BUDGET CUTS

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
It was announced the Pentagon is cutting 20000 Marines to meet their Obama demanded budget cuts. BUT the IRS is going to have to hire 20000 IRS agents to enforce Obamacare. :roll: This is just like saying he is cutting over $500 billion from Medicare, letting people believe the $500 billion will be cut from the budget when the TRUTH is it will be used to implement Obamacare. He cuts Peter (the Military and Medicare) to pay Paul (Obamacare) and misleads the voters to make it look as if they are not paying for it and somehow saving money. :x

Where would you rather the FEDERAL government spend their money, on Defence protecting US interests with Marines or on IRS agents hassassing US taxpayer while enforcing a questionably unconstitutioan bill that was passed using dirty back room deals and against the majority of voters wishes?

No Tam Paul was with the military and government and Peter was with the protesters.You are a canadian.Why do you care who is president of our country?

smalltime said:
No Tam Paul was with the military and government and Peter was with the protesters.You are a canadian.Why do you care who is president of our country?

Smalltime,,,, Tam holds a dual citizenship, born in the USA!!
You are starting to sound like oldtimer with your questioning of her statements.....
Canadians have a lot to lose because of Obama's policies as we do,

I dont believe in dual citizenship.Tam and Oldtimer are exactly alike.They just support different ends ofthe political spectrum. :wink:

smalltime can you honestly tell us you do not care what happens in any other foreign country and how it can impact us here in the US?

the headlines should read.. :... Obama lays off 70,000 soldiers just as they return from the battle field fighting for our freedom... , to hire bureaucrats..

sorry.... it should read

Obama fires 70,000 soldiers just as they return from the battle field fighting for our freedom... , to hire bureaucrats to promote his dictatorship.. ..

smalltime said:

Gee could it be that I can vote for YOUR PRESIDENT as I'm a US CITIZEN. :roll: Just think I'm likely more qualified than he is as I was born in Montana to TWO US CITIZEN PARENTS, unlike Obama as he was born in ??????? to one underaged US citizen and a KENYAN.

Or could it be because your President just slapped Canada's face when he rejected the XL Pipeline to buy the greenie votes? :?

LIKE I HAVE SAID BEFORE When what YOUR PRESIDENT does doesn't effect me I will stop caring which will be NEVER. :roll:

smalltime said:
I dont believe in dual citizenship.Tam and Oldtimer are exactly alike.They just support different ends ofthe political spectrum. :wink:

Well it is a good thing for me what you believe in is worth little to nothing in the grand sceme of things. :roll:

Latest posts