• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Will he or Won't he?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
Obama claimed having to raise the debt ceiling was a result of NO LEADERSHIP from the Bush White House when he was a jr. Senator and now there is talk of him bypassing the stalled Congress and raising it without an official Congressional vote on the issue. Will he raise it or will he make a deal with the Republicans and cut spending to get their weak support on raising it?

Is it Constitutional for the President to just bypass Congress on the Debt Ceiling since it is Congress that is responsible for Government spending?

Is it Constitutional for the President to just bypass Congress on the Debt Ceiling since it is Congress that is responsible for Government spending?

He is a Constitutional Law Professor, you know. :lol: :lol:

Here it is in then-Senator Obama's own words from March of 2006 (my emphasis):

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can't pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. … Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that 'the buck stops here. Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."

And when they voted on it again in 2007 and again in 2008, he didn't even care enough to vote. Of course, we tried to tell you libs about his voting record, but that wasn't important to you when you were so orgasmic over "HOPE" and "CHANGE."

When are we going to see any of you Obama supporters actually come here and put some kind of reasoning to what your messiah is up to. OR are you all like this woman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBqa7ie7hf8&feature=related

The Obama supporters remind me of K State football fans, or Chicago Cubs fans. However, the Obama folks are far more mentally challenged. :wink:

I guess I got the answer to one of my questions. :wink: The Obama supporters must be exhausted, too exhausted to defend their hero anymore. :roll: cue the crickets

I just hope they remember how exhausting defend him is when it comes to 2012.

Latest posts