• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Will the truth about Iraq come out?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
Excerpts; link to full article below.

"Still fighting a real war in Iraq, the Bush administration now faces a renewed political battle over how the whole thing started.
War opponents quickly stressed that I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby's indictment deals with efforts to discredit a critic who challenged claims that Iraq was pursuing weapons of mass destruction.
"In effect, it's an indictment of the vicious and devious tactics used by the administration to justify a war we never should have fought," said Sen. Edward Kennedy, D-Mass.
Revival of the prewar debate is only one impact from the indictments on a struggling President Bush, who campaigned to restore "honor and dignity" to the White House but now must lead under a cloud of scandal."

"Democrats also held up the indictment as another example of how Republicans are fomenting a "culture of corruption." They cite the stock-sale investigation of Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, R-Tenn., and the Texas money-laundering indictment of former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, R-Texas."

"Administration supporters said there are several ways the president can regain momentum.
Stuart Rothenberg, publisher of a Washington-based political newsletter, said Bush "can use this to re-staff and refocus the administration."
Shirley Anne Warshaw, a professor of political science at Gettysburg College, said the administration should take stock of how it deals with critics.
"A lot of this is the arrogance of power," she said."

""The big burden for him here is the Iraq war," Dallek said. "This whole Libby business echoes that. This is the issue that's going to keep coming up."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2002590760_leakwar29.html?syndication=rss

MsSage said:
Go read passin throughs thread GET OUT OF BED
Awsome!~!~!~! addresses all you need to know.

I did and it doesn't address the fact that Iraq was not involved in 9-11. So what does the Iraqi war have to do with Passin Gas' post?

I did and it doesn't address the fact that Iraq was not involved in 9-11. So what does the Iraqi war have to do with Passin Gas' post?

Radical Muslims, dis, Radical Muslims, remember those two words. They might be the ones who get the opportunity to cut the head off (God forbid) one of our grandchildren. Iraq is full of them. Better to start the war over there than to let them bring it here. I couldn't have thought of a better place to invade than Iraq. Matters not whether they were involved in 911 or not, it is still full of Radical Muslims. Racial Profiling? You damn right I am!

There are some more countries over there that need invading also. I say we take them all out while we're over there. We should go into Syria, Iran and then see who else wants a piece of the U.S. Of course, we don't have the capability we had before Clinton tried to destroy the U.S. forces and turn the military over to the UN, but we'll get it done. Someone HAS too!

These people ain't ever gonna quit until we start dealing with those crazy ass demented criminals in the only way you can.......just kill them! Because they wouldn't blink an eye about killing me or you!

You ever heard of a Norwegian terrorist? Nope me either, so......... just go to where they are from and kill just as many of these radicals as we can and maybe, just maybe, they will get it and leave the West alone. If not, maybe there won't be any left to start trouble again.

Whiners like you though will cause this thing to drag out much longer than it should. Abu Ghraib? Who cares if they play a few games with those thugs? I dang sure don't!

Personally, if it were me running this war I would have already dropped a few nukes just to get their attention! Maybe you want to be one of those "Human Shields"? I would shot them for treason when they stepped out of the car.

Yep, we need to be in Iraq or this world will NEVER be a safe place!

Since I am at work I cant post all my thoughts so I will start with the main one........
Have you ever heard of " The MONEY Trail" ?

Mike said:

Radical Muslims, dis, Radical Muslims, remember those two words. They might be the ones who get the opportunity to cut the head off (God forbid) one of our grandchildren. Iraq is full of them. Better to start the war over there than to let them bring it here. I couldn't have thought of a better place to invade than Iraq. Matters not whether they were involved in 911 or not, it is still full of Radical Muslims. Racial Profiling? You damn right I am!

There are some more countries over there that need invading also. I say we take them all out while we're over there. We should go into Syria, Iran and then see who else wants a piece of the U.S. Of course, we don't have the capability we had before Clinton tried to destroy the U.S. forces and turn the military over to the UN, but we'll get it done. Someone HAS too!

These people ain't ever gonna quit until we start dealing with those crazy ass demented criminals in the only way you can.......just kill them! Because they wouldn't blink an eye about killing me or you!

You ever heard of a Norwegian terrorist? Nope me either, so......... just go to where they are from and kill just as many of these radicals as we can and maybe, just maybe, they will get it and leave the West alone. If not, maybe there won't be any left to start trouble again.

Whiners like you though will cause this thing to drag out much longer than it should. Abu Ghraib? Who cares if they play a few games with those thugs? I dang sure don't!

Personally, if it were me running this war I would have already dropped a few nukes just to get their attention! Maybe you want to be one of those "Human Shields"? I would shot them for treason when they stepped out of the car.

Yep, we need to be in Iraq or this world will NEVER be a safe place!

The world will never be a safe place. Your back pasture is not a safe place. But continue to spin away, Mike. Saddam was no Radical Muslim. He ran a secular country. He had no particular ties to terrorists. So keep trying, but more and more people are starting to say, "huh? Tell me again why we're in Iraq.' No WMDs. No flowers or open arms. No cheap oil. Every month the insurgency grows stronger. More Americans were killed in October than any month since January and there's no sign of a let up. Billions of American dollars misused or unaccounted for.

The world will never be a safe place.

It sure won't be if you don't rid the world of the ones trying to kill us.

That's what I call a "Chickens**t" attitude there dis.

What would you like to do? Let the UN protect you? :roll:

The only way to win a war is to KICK BUTT.
I recon we will be in Iran soon. Just smoke em. Don't fool around. Give then a month to get out then just blast away.

Alabama said:
The only way to win a war is to KICK BUTT.
I recon we will be in Iran soon. Just smoke em. Don't fool around. Give then a month to get out then just blast away.

And I suppose you'll be elisting soon?

Nope. I have done my time on the coast of Iran back when Carter was in charge and reigan came in.
What branch of the service did you serve in?

Latest posts