• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Winkel Panels

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sic 'em reds

Reaction score
Being the nomadic cowman I am, I am always looking for good panels to use and found these at Western Ranch.

Anybody have any thing good or bad to say about them? I am tired of buying panels that bend in the wind and would like to get some good ones to use.

I would really like a good portable corral, but I can't justify one for myself yet.

I haven't used any of their panels-but have several of their panel bow gates and really like them...

now if you go pick them up at the factory, you better stop in for a cold one.... they are about a 20 minute drive from me!

they are the panel of choice aroiund here. very solid, and priced right.

Thats one heck of an idea Jigs, if I could aford to go that far to pick them up, I'd even bring the beer.

They look like a good panel and I am going to Great Falls sometime soon and figured I could pick them up when I was over there, or figure out how to get them shipped here.

sic 'em reds said:
They look like a good panel and I am going to Great Falls sometime soon and figured I could pick them up when I was over there, or figure out how to get them shipped here.

If you see that Aunt Glenda say "Howdy" from me .... Most the old college gang from here is still here and several of us got together the other day for an impromptu "function" after the cow sale and were reminiscing- we had a toddy for her in her absence :wink: ...

Latest posts