• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

winner of ranch chores

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cert

Reaction score
MsSage: little dark for my computer but I'm a sucker for draft.
Ranchchores.jpg

And I need to appologize to the owner of entry #6. I lost the paper with them all written down on. So if #6 is yours...please fess up!!! :D

I'm with you cert,too dark for my computer too.Loved picture number 3,anything with mountains in it :)

The pic is a bit dark, but I like the way they are (maybe) heading home from work down the pavement not in a little car, but with four Belgians. You don't see that anywhere around here. We have a heavy team, but they are few and far between in this country anymore.

Of all the "chores" in the pics, I think number ten has the hardest working crew. Bad enough shoveling it on but to have to shovel it off again is above and beyond!

Mrs.Greg said:
Loved picture number 3,anything with mountains in it :)

Thanks, Mrs. Greg. That is what I get to look at every day to the south of our farm and those aren't the Rockies. I get to see them when I look to the west. I love mountains too and feel pretty lucky to be where I am. I took that pic as I was getting to a field one morning ready to haul hay barley silage last summer.

Awesome pics from everyone! This was a hard contest because they were all so diverse!! Way to go all; I really enjoyed this week's catagory.

Hope everyone is having a pleasant Sunday.

MTgirl

Thank you. It is suppose to be a bit dark due to the fact its late afternoon, cold and cloudy. Yes they are heading home.
Not bad for traveling at 60 mph LOL
I guess I have my monitor set up for natural light, which makes photos brighter. It also shows what the photo will look like when printed.

Great pix!!!! Look good on my monitor!! Gotta love those BIG horses....that's the one thing I miss about my old home town..the Draft Horse Show and competition!!! :D

Latest posts