• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Winners - Dog Contest

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
We have a three way tie this week! Congrats go out to...

JFRanch
Picture036.jpg

LRAF
IMG_20110510_084133.jpg

Jassy
DSC03479.jpg

JF Ranch said:
What? No one wants to know the story behind the pictures?

Just kidding. These were all pretty self explanatory, except for perhaps that last one of Jassy's!

Now that you mention it, what is the story behind your picture? The only dogs I've ever seen around your place are pure black Labs. This one is white. Must be some pretty powerful bleach in that water. :wink:

As for Jassy's picture, the dog probably just "came of age" so was celebrating. According to this dog/human age calculator, a dog at two years old is the equilvalent of a human at 21. The photograph must have taken place on the birthday when the dog turned two years old. :)

http://www.onlineconversion.com/dogyears.htm

Soapweed said:
JF Ranch said:
What? No one wants to know the story behind the pictures?

Just kidding. These were all pretty self explanatory, except for perhaps that last one of Jassy's!

Now that you mention it, what is the story behind your picture? The only dogs I've ever seen around your place are pure black Labs. This one is white. Must be some pretty powerful bleach in that water. :wink:

As for Jassy's picture, the dog probably just "came of age" so was celebrating. According to this dog/human age calculator, a dog at two years old is the equilvalent of a human at 21. The photograph must have taken place on the birthday when the dog turned two years old. :)

http://www.onlineconversion.com/dogyears.htm

Since you asked, we got a yellow lab puppy a couple years ago. The thinking was that our 12 year old black lab Jenny, could raise him as nice as she was, by her example. He was a nice little feller and the whole family enjoyed him a lot. Unfortunately, he met his demise when he got run over late in the summer. 'Sorry for such a sad story to accompany my picture.

I wish your analogy Soapweed was true..but the puppy is only 3 mo.'s old in this picture..my kid is training her to be a college dog..so he said...lol Poor puppy!

Latest posts