• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Winter Again!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Buckskin

Reaction score
Oldtimer
How is everything going? It is sort of cold again. Been along time since I have even looked at the old ranchers net. Hope everyone has a great holiday season.
Buckskin

Buckskin said:
Oldtimer
How is everything going? It is sort of cold again. Been along time since I have even looked at the old ranchers net. Hope everyone has a great holiday season.
Buckskin

I was wondering where you were hiding Buckskin- takes 20 below to get you to the computer :wink: :lol:

Was 16 below this morning down here on the river--13 below when I got up Cherry Creek to inspect a corral full of cows they were preparing to rebrand- I was just glad I was moving around and not one of the guys horseback today....I did see the temp get up to 9 above once this afternoon- about 2 now.....Still predicting wind, snow and thirty below chill factor for tonite and tomorrow....

But they're saying it could be back in the 30's and 40's by this time next week--hope so, still quite a bit of grazing around....

Latest posts