• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Winter Shots

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Stretch

Reaction score
Down the road I go......
StormShots-1.jpg

Shiny Tree's
StormShots-2.jpg

Crispy Grass
StormShots-3.jpg

Cold post
StormShots-4.jpg

Got to eat might as well be a good meal like Steak..... :lol: 8)
StormShots-5.jpg

I just came in and saw your post as I wait for the Bar B to warm up. It's getting late and the wife has the stove tied up cooking Lefse.

Darn Norweegins. :wink: :lol:

ok, I looked it up because I had no frigging clue ( like Sandhusker and football)

Lefse a traditional flat bread. is it like a pita? or more like a tortilla?? and what the hell is a riced potatoe??

jigs said:
ok, I looked it up because I had no frigging clue ( like Sandhusker and football)

Lefse a traditional flat bread. is it like a pita? or more like a tortilla?? and what the hell is a riced potatoe??[/quot

It's sorta like a Potato tortilla. But they don't make very good Tacos.

Don't ask me how I know. :oops:

well, the picture made them look tasty, but my build gives away the fact that I will eat just about anything!

Hey BMR ya know it is amazing what a man won't sacrafice for his family... :shock: :wink: :lol: Truth is we were experiencing electrical interuptions and the last thing I wanted was to ruin a good meal so we improvised and I made my favorite meal, Steak, Baked taters and corn..
I did cheat a bid and use the microwave for he corn and taters though...

Jigs did ya get rid of some of the ice yesterday? We did and man I am glad as it is snowing like crazy here now and so it is going to be a real.... Mess.. :evil: tomorrow. Supposed to get like 3-5 inches of fresh snow on top of the ice and 3-4 in we already have. I though snowy crap like this only happend in the "Arctic North"... :shock: :lol: Suppose I get to ruin another weekend working for someone besides my wife.... :? :wink:

Big Muddy rancher said:
jigs said:
well, the picture made them look tasty, but my build gives away the fact that I will eat just about anything!

You butter them put on Sugar and Cinnamin or Jam. Roll up and stuff in mouth. :!:

You guys just had to keep talking about that Lefse didn't you -- and I just knew the wife had came home with a bunch of Lefse from the Lefse Shack- and had some in the fridge....
Mine I just enjoyed was with butter and Cinnamon Sugar :D :wink: :lol:

Jigs-- If you don't have any Norvegians down there to get some- heres a local spot that sends their lefse all over the world...... Lefse Shack lefse was something the local young troops wanted in their "Care Packages" when they were overseas....
http://www.lefseshack.com/

Dang that ice...doesn't look like fun...but I love to see a man grilling steaks though, no matter what the weather... :) We're suppose to head to grand island on sunday...so hope the roads are ok by then..it's snowing tonite a little here, oh well this is nebraska weather...

Latest posts