• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

wont get oldtimers vote

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hopalong

Reaction score
She is a woman, and we know how he hates women!!!~

http://news.yahoo.com/montana-democrats-choose-senate-candidate-143832739--election.html

Something ain't right. In the article Curtis claims how this is "the worst job market in a generation". We've heard for a couple of years now from Old Taqiyya how low unemployment is and how easy jobs are to come by and just in general how wonderful everything is in Montana. So which is it? Believing someone who's endorsed by the big unions, or believing a habitual liar? I see Curtis is a math teacher, so she would have the ability to twist and skew any figures that came her way.

My guess is the truth is somewhere in the middle...not as bad as Curtis imagines, and not as wonderful as Old Pig Eyes claims. Whatever it is, it seems that libs just can't be truthful, no matter what.

loomixguy said:
Something ain't right. In the article Curtis claims how this is "the worst job market in a generation". We've heard for a couple of years now from Old Taqiyya how low unemployment is and how easy jobs are to come by and just in general how wonderful everything is in Montana. So which is it? Believing someone who's endorsed by the big unions, or believing a habitual liar? I see Curtis is a math teacher, so she would have the ability to twist and skew any figures that came her way.

My guess is the truth is somewhere in the middle...not as bad as Curtis imagines, and not as wonderful as Old Pig Eyes claims. Whatever it is, it seems that libs just can't be truthful, no matter what.

She must be echoing what you guys keep saying- that there are no jobs... That's the union battle-cry... You have to remember she is from Butte- which is probably the strongest union town in the nation... That's 500 miles from here- and the majority of the jobs coming into the state are non- union ..

I had never heard of Curtis until a few weeks ago... Montana's Democrat Party is in about as big a state of disarray as its Republican Party was 8 years ago when they tried to only allow party elites to choose a Presidential candidate in caucus's and they couldn't find anyone but an 80 year old former green party candidate to run for Senate... They were a total joke..

In fact the candidates for Senate are both pretty sad- a strong union supporter or a multimillionaire Congressman who earned much of his millions with a company that had outsourced their company (and him) to China- and did nothing as a Congressman except proclaim he was a Tea Partyier and put his oath to a character named Grover over his oath to the country...
Even the Libertarian candidate is pretty much an unknown- but I think I may have to check him out more... Every day he looks better :wink:

At least Montana Republicans were smart enough to put Zinke in as their Congressional candidate- and I'm pretty sure he will be a winner in November... Seems like a good man- ex Navy seal that puts his oath to his country first...

There you have it. Vote Libertarian and ensure that a liberal Democrat gets elected. The only way to kick the libs out and get a majority is to vote Republican...nothing else will work. Sometimes who you're voting AGAINST is more important than who you're voting FOR.

Latest posts