• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Wool to Tooele.. pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
Did about 500 miles today taking this years clip to Utah's Wool Marketing warehouse in Tooele. The warehouse is in the old army depot. While there this guy that goes by Leaning H was working next door, he stopped by to say Hi.
IMG_1040.jpg

Wow, your wool must be bringing a decent price! When we had hundreds and hundreds of sheep in the old country it would barely have paid the trucking to haul it 500 miles.

The Canadian Wool Growers picks the wool up in Williams Lake and pay the freight to Lethbridge Alberta. For what what I got for my wool last year
it will go in the dump this year and save the trouble of packing wool in bags.

The Meds must be working for H if they've let him out again. :wink: :D

gcreekrch said:
The Canadian Wool Growers picks the wool up in Williams Lake and pay the freight to Lethbridge Alberta. For what what I got for my wool last year
it will go in the dump this year and save the trouble of packing wool in bags.

The Meds must be working for H if they've let him out again. :wink: :D

I don't know gcreek, he still appears to have that "look" in his eyes :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

You two are just jealous! I got to meet Jody and his sweet wife and Gcreek got to herd sheep while Yanuck was in therapy for her loser hockey club! FYI, the look in my eye was pain from suckin' in my gut while Mrs. Jody pointed the camera! That belt buckle could'a killed someone if it went flying from letting mt belly out too quick! :shock:

leanin' H said:
You two are just jealous! I got to meet Jody and his sweet wife and Gcreek got to herd sheep while Yanuck was in therapy for her loser hockey club! FYI, the look in my eye was pain from suckin' in my gut while Mrs. Jody pointed the camera! That belt buckle could'a killed someone if it went flying from letting mt belly out too quick! :shock:

I am jealous, I'd like to meet Jody too, I did get to meet RMUG today as he delivered some semen for us, but forgot my camera! and my hockey club are not losers! how the Avalanche do this year 'H? last in the Western Conference I believe :p :p :p :p :p :p :p so I don't believe you have a whole lotta room to talk!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yanuck said:
leanin' H said:

I am jealous, I'd like to meet Jody too, I did get to meet RMUG today as he delivered some semen for us, but forgot my camera! and my hockey club are not losers! how the Avalanche do this year 'H? last in the Western Conference I believe :p :p :p :p :p :p :p so I don't believe you have a whole lotta room to talk!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yep, it was fun seeing the place where YANUCK lives. I'll be back for sure. You live in a beautiful part of the world!

Thanks again for the business, and look forward to getting to know you and your husband better. Your girls were real cute and giggly :lol:

I have been trying to find some photos of your team. I will try and post some photos of my family, cows, dogs, horses (3) - 1 saddle horse and the other a 1/2 draft belgiam team. All horse are bay roans. I will also post one of my trusty horse that died on me this last fall too, he was real reliable. Me and my kids miss him. I've always wanted a team and now I got one, and am very green, hope I do o.k.

Latest posts