• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Word of advice for the guys

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mrs.Greg

Reaction score
Hollerin & throwin a fit while wife's helping to pull start the Johnny Pop{TOO FAST,TOO SLOW , PULL TO THE RIGHT....I SAID THE LEFT]{insert whatever else you've hollered at her for}ain't gaining you any points for this evening....tomorrow isn't lookin good either...yup you probably "screwed" away your whole week :pretty:

Hope this gives you some all insight....

Mrs.Greg said:
Hollerin & throwin a fit while wife's helping to pull start the Johnny Pop{TOO FAST,TOO SLOW , PULL TO THE RIGHT....I SAID THE LEFT]{insert whatever else you've hollered at her for}ain't gaining you any points for this evening....tomorrow isn't lookin good either...yup you probably "screwed" away your whole week :pretty:

OMG....please translate!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

What'da hell is a Johnny Pop????? :lol: :lol:

If you sit back and re-read this.....way too many things can be read into this post!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kolanuraven said:
Mrs.Greg said:

If you sit back and re-read this.....way too many things can be read into this post!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old John Deere tractor= Johnny pop......Your BAD Kola......... :lol2:

Dave....I figured there'd be a wife or twenty out there that figured I had a point.... :wink:

Mrs.Greg said:
kolanuraven said:
Mrs.Greg said:

Dave....I figured there'd be a wife or twenty out there that figured I had a point.... :wink:

Oh I relate-- Don't have a Johnny Pop anymore--but I've got the same "your sleeping on the couch for the rest of your life" look and speach a time or two when my giving directions were a little too vociferous....
Sounds like its time for Mr. Greg to be making a trip to the flower shop- and/or lining up some supper reservations at some nice steak house... :wink:

I don't know if they're going to get to you- but we have rain showers/thunderstorms circling all over the state...One just hit here- with heavy rain and about 60mph winds-- dumped .15 in less than 10 minutes... I'd love to get a couple inchs- then have it head your way with the rest...Cheer up your day... :D

Mrs.Greg said:
kolanuraven said:
Mrs.Greg said:

Geezzz...you Canucks & your goofy lingo AND you bad health

Can Greg see outta that eye yet??? :wink: :wink:

ActuallyI just about took his head off :eek: He was screamin at me to go faster and the chain & hook HEattached to the truck let go and whipped past his head missin him by inches.....

Hes alive and just kept on a hollerin.... :roll:

Now hes backtrackin....but I have an elephants memory....LOL

Mrs.Greg said:
ActuallyI just about took his head off :eek: He was screamin at me to go faster and the chain & hook HEattached to the truck let go and whipped past his head missin him by inches.....

Hes alive and just kept on a hollerin.... :roll:

Now hes backtrackin....but I have an elephants memory....LOL

Poor dude!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mrs.Greg said:

Wasn't a tractor but the same verbal exchange with us yesterday. And they wonder why we are b@tchy later on..Duh...Me too Mrs. Greg, I never forget ;sucks for Mr. HD but maybe they should watch their mouth before hand ... I think they live by the old adage that it is easier to ask for forgiveness later than permission in the first place. :roll:

Richard Doolittle said:
Nicky said:
Richard Doolittle said:
I kind of feel sorry for Greg and Mr. HD........

Why :wink: 8)

Well, for one thing if the wives could just read their minds like they're supposed to, they wouldn't get so frustrated and have to yell so many instructions!!! :)

It's hard to read a mind full of nothing... :lol:
Just kidding.. well,, most of the time 8) ..

hillsdown said:
Richard Doolittle said:
Nicky said:
Why :wink: 8)

Well, for one thing if the wives could just read their minds like they're supposed to, they wouldn't get so frustrated and have to yell so many instructions!!! :)

It's hard to read a mind full of nothing... :lol:
Just kidding.. well,, most of the time 8) ..

Or if all the content is censored :eek:

well mrs greg I was thinkin that if you did it right the first time and the way you was told to do it there would be no problem... :p :p :p Buthay i might be wrong....

Les said:
well mrs greg I was thinkin that if you did it right the first time and the way you was told to do it there would be no problem... :p :p :p Buthay i might be wrong....

Les, you better watch what you say...you're close enough she really could drive over and snack ya upside the head! :p

Guys, comin from the ONE guy thats always lookin for a way to give the wimmens a hard way to go..........BE THANKFUL YALL GOTTA 'EM!!!

...when things are tuff, ain't now dog or horse or tractor going to replace 'em...................... :lol:

Les said:

You silly....silly man!!!! :wink:

Les said:
Next time...I'm calling YOU over to help!!!! You guys can holler at each other :wink:

Latest posts