• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Worst president ever?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
Well, worst of the last ten. Interesting that the top two are Dems. Link below.

"President George W. Bush ranks as the least popular and most bellicose of the last ten U.S. presidents, according to a new survey.
Only nine percent of the 662 people polled picked Bush as their favorite among the last 10 presidents. John F. Kennedy topped that part of the survey, with 26 percent, closely followed by Bill Clinton (25 percent) and Ronald Reagan (23 percent)."

http://go.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=politicsNews&storyID=10617012&src=rss/ElectionCoverage

Kennedy, I believe, is so popular is that because he's dead! People love to make martyrs outta dead ones!

Me, I pick Bill Clinton.

662 people polled

Maybe we should throw out our constititution and rely on the polled people Disagreeable seems to hold with such high esteem?

Even though I recieved an A in college statistics,it still defies logic to say this is accurate, I can not fathom how a person or group would rely on such a small sampling., This is why I do not believe in Polls, added in that I know of few people who have been polled,

Disagreeable have you answered a poll recently, and is it a regular part of your life, or would you trust your opinions to others?????

Steve said:
662 people polled

Maybe we should throw out our constititution and rely on the polled people Disagreeable seems to hold with such high esteem?

Even though I recieved an A in college statistics,it still defies logic to say this is accurate, I can not fathom how a person or group would rely on such a small sampling., This is why I do not believe in Polls, added in that I know of few people who have been polled,

Disagreeable have you answered a poll recently, and is it a regular part of your life, or would you trust your opinions to others?????

Only George W. Bush seems to want to throw out the Constitution as he holds American citizens in jails for years without charges or an attorney and wiretaps private conversations.

I haven't been polled recently, but I was polled during the last presidential campaign and have been polled on state issues. I don't know what you're talking about "trust your opinions to others?" I can make up my own mind based on facts. I generally respect the opinions of others, but am very happy on this board to show facts to refute opinions that I don't agree with.

kennedy was only popular because at the time every man around would kill to have Jackie or Marilyn Monroe as their woman......JFK had em both!
he sure must have been old slick willies roll model!

They why does a lot of people---not me---" laud" JFK as the proverbial " mans-man" ...as you just did...and slam Clinton.

Talk about a flip flopper.....you got it down pat!!

They why does a lot of people---not me---" laud" JFK as the proverbial " mans-man" ...as you just did...and slam Clinton.

I realize I am going to get "slammed" for my answer,,,but here goes..

Jackie was a great woman, dignified, Lady, what Americans dreamed of....

Marilyn was a great looker, what American men dreamed of,,,,

Hillery is what Americans love to (dislike); , strong liberal woman (faminist?)

Monica was not the best looker and not even a great personality,

JFK had what many men believe they would want....

Clinton was stuck with what many men believe they are stuck with....

So it is easy to admire the great looking dead guy with the ideal wife and movie star mistress.....

over the slick sleaze who should have been vilified by most of the woman who defended his lecherous behavior..

In reality we should feel sorry for Bill and be pissed at JFK. ...

I heard a wonderful saying once @ our ranch in NE. A young lady was complaining about her boyfriend and claimed he was just a " dick w/ears"... sooooooo funny...but so sadly true!

It's clear that what you are saying is that most men would like to have a roll in the hay with MM, but who wants to be married to her?

I would not marry a MM type, no more then I would marry a Hillery type.....

I was just answering the Question....a perfect woman is the one your with......

Merry Christmas....and a Happy New Year...

Latest posts