• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Wouldn't It Be Amazing?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
If Bachmann were to get the nomination and win?

Think about it. She is the antithesis of "Women's Liberation", the same for the liberal agenda of "Gay Marriages", of the Hillary (thus progressive womens) notion that the Constitution is a "Living" document, of the liberal move to omit the normal "Family" atmosphere in the USA, the movement that "Unions" should control the workforce in the U.S., the liberal push to end or eliminate Christianity as a national religion, and all of the other progressive ideas that liberals want to shove down our throats.

And Become the first "Woman" president?

Personally, I would like to see it happen. She definitely has more experience and brains than the "Community Organizer" they elected.................................

Well that would certainly give a couple of our posters on here coronaries that is for sure.

hopalong said:
Well that would certainly give a couple of our posters on here coronaries that is for sure.

They should have taken better care of themselves and not drunk so much rotgut whiskey. :lol:

what I find interesting is that two solidly Conservative ( that the media loves to call TEA Party candidates) are in the lead. I believe the "TEA party" is just a symbol of what most people are thinking. Now the media has tried desperatly to kill the TEA party name (and have suceeded to a small extent), but it is the ideas and ideals and principles that they have failed to kill. Simply because they are the truth and they make sense.
People can see that, they have been saying it in their livingrooms for years.
Now they are sick of politics as we have known it and are saying it out in the open! I believe this is a game changer that neither party has come to grips with. Probably most of all the REPUBLICANS! If so boehner and company would have not compromised principles and would have stuck with the peoples wishes and we would be seeing huge cuts to government spending ( the real problem) right now. The RINOS need to go, people see this and this last poll just reflected that.
When you are in the lead you better look back once in awhile to make sure the herd is following. The main herd has branched off from the liberal leaders of both parties and are headed in the only way that makes any sense- to quench their thirst at the Conservative, Constitutional, Freedom giving, Liberty loving waterhole. The current leaders are back in the flank and the drag is rappidly catching up to them, if they want to get back into the lead they are going to have to switch directions and whip and spur and ride like mad to catch back up before new leaders emerge.
The problem with that is the herd has lost all respect for them, they will probaly never be able to lead again.

I agree wholeheartedly LoneCowboy. You'd get my vote.

When I attended my first Tea Party Rally here at the "State House" steps in Montgomery I felt a certain electricity in the air and the chill of excitement.

There was a liberal standing right behind my group and when he shouted, something to the effect of; "Yea Man! Take us back 50 years!!!"", one of the guys I was with turned around and told him, "Yea, back to the days of Freedom & Prosperity". There was a loud round of applause and catcalls after that comeback and it got me to thinking..................WE NEED TO GO BACK 50 YEARS TO Constitutional PRINCIPLES!!!!!!!

And it looks like we are.....................................complete with Buckwheat setting race relations back even farther. :roll:

Mike said:
I felt a certain electricity in the air and the chill of excitement.

What I see is God Almighty hearing the cries and plees and prayers of his people. What I sense is the Hand of God moving across our nation. The Bible is explicit in that God desires Freedom for his people. So we are free to worship him or not as we see fit.
I went to a couple "political" events in Bozeman MT this spring- and a spiritual revival broke out instead. IT WAS AWESOME!

Now there are some who don't see this yet, and some that won't see it at all. Just as the Bible describes Saul/Paul thay still have scales over their eyes. It is NOT their fault, they do not have spiritual eyes so they are blind to things of the Spirit! We probably need to pray for them instead of ridiculing them for their condition. I don't think they can help it. Pray that their eyes will be opened and they will develop the ability to think clearly.
The Bible tells us to pray for Wisdom!
if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.2 Chronicles 7:14

There was another booth there where a person could drop a kernel of corn in a quart jar for who they wanted. Amazing President Obama had a near full jar with the rest not having much of nothing. That was on TV this morning.

hurleyjd said:
There was another booth there where a person could drop a kernel of corn in a quart jar for who they wanted. Amazing President Obama had a near full jar with the rest not having much of nothing. That was on TV this morning.

I'll bet the cartoons were on also

Larrry said:
hurleyjd said:

I'll bet the cartoons were on also

You bet I was watching King of The Hill

hurleyjd said:

110813_gop_corn_545am.grid-6x3.jpg

bc-iowa-art-gfcdo3av-1aptopix-republicans-2012-jpeg-0ea4d-jpg.jpg

considering about half the people at the fair are democrats.. it looks as if your TV this morning only showed half the picture..

kernel-poll.jpg

Romney had a full jar, Bachman a full jar and a half , and Pawlenty and Perry each had at least half a jar.. which is already a jar more then Obama and I didn't even count the other 10 republican candidates..

Latest posts