• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Wow,what a sale!!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

river rat

Reaction score
Just finished helping my cousin load out 110 steer calves, and 100 heifer calves he sold on the Big Blue internet sale in March this past spring. The steers weighed 570 lbs. and with the slide ended up @ 188.00, and the heifers 534 @ 178.70. I think we should all sell our calves before they are born. I'm very happy for him :D :D , and I told him he is in charge of marketing for all of our livestock from now on ! :wink: :wink:

Soapweed said:
Whale of a sale. Does your cousin have a guilty conscience? :wink:
Actually, I don't think he does. I had a little hand in it, because he called me last spring and asked what I thought about pricing 550 lbs. steers at 190.00 and I told him if they were any higher this fall , just congratulate the people that sold them higher and never look back. I don't think he has :wink:

Hey rat why didn't you tell me that. Oh, that's right I didn't ask. I talked to him at church right after he made the sale, it took a lot of stones to sell calves before they were born. I'm really happy for him.

Latest posts