• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Wright Says Obama Tried to Bribe Him

Help Support Ranchers.net:

woranch

Reaction score
Man, the media ate me alive," Wright told Klein. "After the media went ballistic on me, I received an email offering me money not to preach at all until the November presidential election."

According to Klein, Wright also said that Obama, then senator of Illinois, asked to meet him at a "secret" and "secure" place and that the two met privately at the parsonage of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago.

"And one of the first things Barack said was, 'I really wish you wouldn't do any more public speaking until after the November election.' He knew I had some speaking engagements lined up, and he said, 'I wish you wouldn't speak. It's gonna hurt the campaign if you do that,'" Wright told Klein.

http://www.bet.com/news/politics/20...am-tried-to-bribe-him.html?ftcnt=HP_News

The press glazed over and all but eliminated Wright being a factor when Buckwheat made his famous speech about Wright & racism.

The MSM fell for it, hook, line & sinker........................ :lol: :lol:

Mike said:
The press glazed over and all but eliminated Wright being a factor when Buckwheat made his famous speech about Wright & racism.

The MSM fell for it, hook, line & sinker........................ :lol: :lol:

They knew all about it, just didn't want to report it.

Latest posts