• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WTF IS HSUS DOING ADVERTIZING ON THIS SITE

Help Support Ranchers.net:

per

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
6,430
Reaction score
2
Location
SW Alberta
So they spend their money here which helps keep this site running and no one here pays any attention to it. Much better to advertise here than somewhere where they might have some traction. We get the last laugh as they support the operation of this site.
 

garn

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
659
Reaction score
0
Location
Ankeny, IA
It's random generated ads, much like Google AdSense, it cann't be controlled.

A while back, I was on the Brooks & Dunn music video site and prior to a video playing was an ad complete with audio & visual for the morning after pill and a visual ad played all throughout the video. I e-mailed the system admin with my complaint and was told it was randomly generated and they don't endorse the product.
 

greybeard

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 10, 2005
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Location
sask
You don't see the same adds that I do.
I was recently doing a lot of searches for EGR bypass for ford diesels. Now I see adds for them on every site.
Big brother is watching!
 

burnt

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
6,621
Reaction score
0
Location
Mid-western Ontario
greybeard said:
You don't see the same adds that I do.
I was recently doing a lot of searches for EGR bypass for ford diesels. Now I see adds for them on every site.
Big brother is watching!

Our online moves are are all followed! I searched something months ago and still get ads showing up on some of the pages that come up.

Oh yup, we leave a trail!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEnJDaqT3-0
 

R A

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Location
Missouri
Yep, I see weight lifting and lifting supplement adds everywhere because of the lifting boards I get on.
 

katrina

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
8,776
Reaction score
2
Location
East north east of Soapweed
R A said:
Yep, I see weight lifting and lifting supplement adds everywhere because of the lifting boards I get on.

You lift weights?? Cool.... I've been doing some excercises for my lower back.. I know they are not the same, but still :roll:
 

R A

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Location
Missouri
katrina said:
R A said:
Yep, I see weight lifting and lifting supplement adds everywhere because of the lifting boards I get on.

You lift weights?? Cool.... I've been doing some excercises for my lower back.. I know they are not the same, but still :roll:

I think that's great you are doing some stuff for your lower back! I'm addicted to lifting now and feel it makes ranch chores a lot more of a breeze and makes me feel great. I've entered one strongman contest and got my beep handed to me....lol....the lifting heavy stuff contests, not the fighting. :D I was on course to destroy my body instead of make it better and am now just messing around, stripping body fat and trying to get bigger. I may just go for that ultra bronze beach body look now.....hahahehehe (raising body weight kind of went with raising lifting weight with me) :D
 

katrina

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
8,776
Reaction score
2
Location
East north east of Soapweed
R A said:
katrina said:
R A said:
Yep, I see weight lifting and lifting supplement adds everywhere because of the lifting boards I get on.

You lift weights?? Cool.... I've been doing some excercises for my lower back.. I know they are not the same, but still :roll:

I think that's great you are doing some stuff for your lower back! I'm addicted to lifting now and feel it makes ranch chores a lot more of a breeze and makes me feel great. I've entered one strongman contest and got my beep handed to me....lol....the lifting heavy stuff contests, not the fighting. :D I was on course to destroy my body instead of make it better and am now just messing around, stripping body fat and trying to get bigger. I may just go for that ultra bronze beach body look now.....hahahehehe (raising body weight kind of went with raising lifting weight with me) :D

I used to lift weights in high school and could bench press my own weight.. As far as I know the only gal to do so..... I liked the "high" going with lifting weights. I have one hang up and that as the better shape my muscles are the heavier I am.... I am extremly weight conscience.. tough pay off for me.. :wink: Yeah just imagine if you will an old gray wrinlkly lady with abs...... :roll:
Good for you.... One that really bust my butt is putting a ball aginst the wall with your back to stablize it and do squats with you feet square with your shoulders..... Talk about noodle legs....
 

Big Muddy rancher

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
22,118
Reaction score
201
Location
Big Muddy valley
R A said:
katrina said:
R A said:
Yep, I see weight lifting and lifting supplement adds everywhere because of the lifting boards I get on.

You lift weights?? Cool.... I've been doing some excercises for my lower back.. I know they are not the same, but still :roll:

I think that's great you are doing some stuff for your lower back! I'm addicted to lifting now and feel it makes ranch chores a lot more of a breeze and makes me feel great. I've entered one strongman contest and got my beep handed to me....lol....the lifting heavy stuff contests, not the fighting. :D I was on course to destroy my body instead of make it better and am now just messing around, stripping body fat and trying to get bigger. I may just go for that ultra bronze beach body look now.....hahahehehe (raising body weight kind of went with raising lifting weight with me) :D

Drop some weights down your pitch fork handle while your forking hay. :lol: :lol:
 

R A

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Location
Missouri
katrina said:
I used to lift weights in high school and could bench press my own weight.. As far as I know the only gal to do so..... I liked the "high" going with lifting weights. I have one hang up and that as the better shape my muscles are the heavier I am.... I am extremly weight conscience.. tough pay off for me.. :wink: Yeah just imagine if you will an old gray wrinlkly lady with abs...... :roll:
Good for you.... One that really bust my butt is putting a ball aginst the wall with your back to stablize it and do squats with you feet square with your shoulders..... Talk about noodle legs....

That's great you benched your own weight in high school! I remember my freshman year in high school we all had to bench press in front of the whole class to see where we were at, strength wise, in p.e. There were like 4 or 5 girls who benched more than me....lol....including the hottest girl in the class :D I was embarrassed. :oops: ...and a little tiny turd who got picked on :D Yeah, any type of squat kills me. I don't have to do much to not be able to walk the next day.




Big Muddy rancher said:
Drop some weights down your pitch fork handle while your forking hay. :lol: :lol:

Great idea, Big Muddy rancher! I started in light and will keep adding. :D Man, that would be torture! :shock:
ggg.jpg
 
Top