• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Yank PETA's tax-exempt status

Help Support Ranchers.net:

LB: "All the costs of the aerial predator control pilots in Harding, Butte, Meade and Lawrence Counties are paid by the Multi-District Predator Control Board using money received from the producers who have taxed themselves to pay for their own predator control."

SH: "That statement is misleading. That statement is specific to private pilots contracting with the predator districts and does not consider all the predator control flying that our state owned plane does in those same counties."

Sorry about that. I should have said that the costs of the aerial predator control pilots hired by the predator control board are paid by the Multi-District Predator Control Board using money received from the producers who have taxed themselves to pay for their own predator control. I might remind you that all landowners pay the taxes that fund the state owned plane also.

I'll ask you again; don't you think these livestock producers should get just a little cooperation from GF&P?

LB: "I'll ask you again; don't you think these livestock producers should get just a little cooperation from GF&P?"

Be specific!

What kind of cooperation are you talking about?

~SH~

Latest posts