• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Yearling Red Angus Bulls of test.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Charlie1948

Reaction score
These yearling bull came off test 1st october bw/60-80 w/w 725-915 y/w 1280 to 1480.One big red bull 0040 is a 2 year old spare .tell me what you like or don,t like.Thanks Charlie

Charlie....

I hope these are the pics you want posted. The bulls in the photo gallery look pretty bueno to me! To get them here, copy the IMG on the bottom of the photo, then paste here. Let me know if you need better directions.

IMG_0039.JPG

IMG_00701.jpg

IMG_00351.JPG

IMG_00361.JPG

IMG_00341.JPG

Do you a link to their pedigrees/EPD's from the RAAA?

Nice looking rascals Charlie!

Cheers---

TTB :wink:

They look real good! I'd like to find some good red bulls in my area to possibly use with the commercial cows.

Mike the 1st bull is 2 years in sept or october.The rest are yearlings sept october.
These are Redman Breeding.

I want to thank TTB and RR for helping me again I really do appreciate the help very much.I will figure it out eventually.
Hope you and your families have a Merry Xmas And a Happy New Year

Thanks Charlie

Charlie
Looked at your bulls on the photo gallery one hell of a set of bulls.How many do you have I would be interested in 30 to 40 bulls .We have some trucks we could pick them up on a back hall from Nebraska or Kansas.
Let me know soon as you can really like what I see.

Thanks Sundance

Sundance
We have around 34 yearlings that would work that the Epds are real close on. Top bull 1.3/58/78 bottom bull 2.2/42/56
I also desided to let the 2 year old go.He is on the top side of the numbers also.
We have been lucky this year good grass.
You like these bull stay tuned for the next crop you won,t beleave your eyes .I don,t either all 70 to 85 birth and they look like weight lifters walking around in the pasture long and make.Thanks Again for the interest .I will call you PM me with your details
Thanks Charlie

Charlie, why are you using sundances computer?

Sundance said:
Sundance
We have around 34 yearlings that would work that the Epds are real close on. Top bull 1.3/58/78 bottom bull 2.2/42/56
I also desided to let the 2 year old go.He is on the top side of the numbers also.
You like these bull stay tuned for the next crop you won,t beleave your eyes .I don,t either all 70 to 85 birth and they look like weight lifters walking around in the pasture long and make.Thanks Again for the interest .I will call you PM me with your details
Thanks Charlie

Red Robin said:
Charlie, why are you using sundances computer?

Sundance said:
Sundance
Thanks Charlie

Nothing like a little self promotion.

Were't these cattle posted on Cattle Today about 6 months ago I do believe they were I will have to check....

Latest posts