• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Yellowstone TV western series airs tomorrow night

Help Support Ranchers.net:

turned it on late, after the glowing red branding iron and ob gloves over a coat , then the breech calf getting right up and running away, I changed channels....

jodywy said:
turned it on late, after the glowing red branding iron and ob gloves over a coat , then the breech calf getting right up and running away, I changed channels....

Oh..another reality show

Hayguy said:
jodywy said:

Oh..another reality show

We just sat down as that was happening, now Britt and I know how it's done :roll: :cowboy: :lol2:

UGH!

The whole thing was pretty much disgusting. Foul language, violence, a daughter who was one mean rip, indian vs. white, envriomental to the core. I was hoping Costner would do better than this. The only character I liked that seemed to have any emotion, was the son that was a horseman. At least he could ride a horse, but he needed a shave and a haircut.

Plus there is no indian reservation near Bozeman or Paradise Valley.

We've started watching the series Vegas on Amazon. It's pretty good, takes place in the 60's, occasional swearing but not much. Dennis Quaid.

Nicky said:
We've started watching the series Vegas on Amazon. It's pretty good, takes place in the 60's, occasional swearing but not much. Dennis Quaid.

You are going to have to watch Yellowstone to see if it's as bad as we say. :cowboy: :nod: :lol2:

Nicky said:

Thanks for that! Will check it out. Little swearing is livable, the F-word and others, one which was startling when it was said, is inexcusable. There was plenty of that kind of language in Yellowstone. You know what? I just realized that movie was degrading. :x

Has anyone seen "Killer Joe" with Matthew McConaghy? He's so good and that movie was so bad that it has taken
me years to get over seeing him starring in it. It was maybe worse even than Yellowstone. A white trash movie,
if you know what I mean. Lucky for me, I stopped watching it. Didn't take long to see more than I wanted to see and hear.

Faster horses said:
Thanks Nicki. Watched Vegas tonight, it's much better than Yellowstone. We wouldn't have known about it, if not for you mentioning it.

Anytime! Good shows are hard to find, have to help each other out :) Have you seen the Man from Snowy River tv show? Think it's called the MacGraegor Saga. It is really cute, only one season on Amazon

Nicky said:
No, what is it on?

I think it was A&E, here is a link for Season 2 on AMC.

http://tv.bt.com/tv/amc-on-bt-tv/the-son/the-son-season-2-on-amc-when-does-it-air-who-is-in-the-cast-everything-we-know-so-far-11364235317776

I'll see if I can find it on Amazon. Won't check Netflix because they have a contract with the Obama's and Susan Rice's husband
is involved as well. I'll never subscribe to Netflix while they are part of it. Our daughter and many others we know cancelled their
subscriptions.

Nicky said:
Faster horses said:
Thanks Nicki. Watched Vegas tonight, it's much better than Yellowstone. We wouldn't have known about it, if not for you mentioning it.

Anytime! Good shows are hard to find, have to help each other out :) Have you seen the Man from Snowy River tv show? Think it's called the MacGraegor Saga. It is really cute, only one season on Amazon

Nicky, thanks to your mention we have been enjoying The McGregor Saga on Amazon, but when we returned to see the next episode (episode 7) it was no longer available :( No warning, nothing...just "no longer available."
I did a little investigating and found it on Hallmark Movies Now...thought you might like to know the other seasons are there also,
if you want to watch more of it.

Latest posts