• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Yes? No? Maybe?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the Prince of Fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."

Think about it. We have people like flounder & OT voting here in the U.S.

Scary, huh?

Maybe... yes

It is said that the devil is the 'great deceiver', but perhaps the Obama regime was just filling in for a while. I think that his 'hope & change' preyed on the hopes & fears of those who are easily swayed by such meaningless rhetoric. They heard the phrase and thought hmmm that's the kinda hope & change I need in my situation without the 'IWON' actually expressing what that change was going to be.

So yeah, maybe the problem is a naive electorate whom are easily swayed with bread & circuses.

Spend a little time today reading some quotes of our founding fathers. Then scan a couple of the current.

There is no comparison. If you can't discern who understood eternal truth and justice, then you deserve what we have today.

Latest posts