• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

yesterday (pics)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cert

Reaction score
Mother in Law said I could have the siding off the spring house but I had to tear down and "properly" dispose of the whole thing and it had to be done yesterday. 40 degrees and rain as I started in on this job by myself.

Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
I should have known it was going to be a bad day when I woke up to this red sky. It was raining by 10 am.
IMG_2527.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

Here is the spring house.
"One more payment and it's mine"
Had to re wire the electricity to the submersable pump so the old lady had water later. I'm far from an electric guru, but I managed. Set a post just to the left out of view of the picture, then attached the wires to it. Plan to bury the wires from the house for her in a couple days.
IMG_2528.jpg

IMG_2530.jpg

Took a break and ran to town to pick up the youngest from pre-school. This tree is across the road from the elementary.
IMG_2532.jpg

River bottom corn field...finally done.
IMG_2534.jpg

Fire at the top of the hill. That is where the "properly" disposing of the rest comes in. Made
too many trips to the top with arm loads of wood. I wish I wasn't so out of shape and overweight.
IMG_2537.jpg

I see progress. My back is sore, but I see progress...
IMG_2540.jpg

IMG_2541.jpg

Yielded plenty of nice weathered siding and MIL isn't mad at me right now. Browney points are always good and can be saved for later.

Latest posts