• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

YIKES!!! Look at this beast!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

We got them in fla but there not that big and I don't know if there poison. Heard they were. I got a out outhouse story. A ranch I worked down had potapottys on every block. We never used then, we always hit the palmetos. We did rob the paper out of them from time to time. Our boss had got cow caught and was broke up perty bad and was off for about a week. They put this highpowered feller with us that that we sooned hated. We was driven this bunch of cattle, about 300 head that we were headin to the pens.our temp. Boss had a pain and looped around to the portapody. We all looked at eachother and got our ropes ready. My buddys kind of got close to the middle and roped the outhouse as we pushed the cattle harder. He caught the out house, he liked to have snatched it off the ground. It did role into the canal. His rope come off outhouse and everbody but me had mine coiled. We watch him finly get the door open and lord it was a mess. His horse ran off an I went after him. When I got him back it was almost a fist fight. He was told we need to get the cattle to the pens and he could wash and get his ass tore up then. We told him the cattle knock over the outhouse and we were all inacent as lambs. We all walked the carpet and our boss stuck up for us even though he new we were pack of liers.we all came out smellin like a bunch of roses. All but one. About a week later he caught me in a bar and won't me to step out into the parkin lot and dance. He was bad slow and I let him swing and broke that jaw for him and put a boot in his jut. We never seen him again. I guess some folks just made to cowboy cowboys.

Latest posts