• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Yikes

Help Support Ranchers.net:

PPRM

Reaction score
Last night, the brand inspector was talking to me. She said a guy at the Dairy told her that there was a new shot they would be giving Jersey steers to develop Sirloin. I asked more questions, but she had no answers. I left the conversation with the comment, "Hmmm...Some Bodybuilders have had shots to puff up body parts, I don't think I want any meat on my plate with that kind of stuff in it."

I will try to find mor out, bt on the surface, it sounds like something that isn't good for the image of Beef,

PPRM

PPRM said:
Last night, the brand inspector was talking to me. She said a guy at the Dairy told her that there was a new shot they would be giving Jersey steers to develop Sirloin. I asked more questions, but she had no answers. I left the conversation with the comment, "Hmmm...Some Bodybuilders have had shots to puff up body parts, I don't think I want any meat on my plate with that kind of stuff in it."

I will try to find mor out, bt on the surface, it sounds like something that isn't good for the image of Beef,

PPRM

Poultry had the same issues. I remember there was a news story on Puerto Rican children maturing sexually way too fast due to hormones in poultry. I believe hormones are outlawed in poultry in the U.S.

Companies will do whatever they can get away with to increase the bottom line. It is unfortunate that the food processors have so much influence in the USDA and FDA that they are not held accountable for their frauds.

Latest posts