• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

You are in for a treat Jinglebob

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

If you haven't alreaday left for Valentine, I thought I would let you know that Dave Stamey was terrific. He is dang funny, along with all his singing talents! We bought another CD, and had it signed for our daughter, as her favorite song is Dude String Trail, that Dave wrote and sings. Yvonne was good too, as everyone relates to her poems.

Anyway, sounds like you are traveling with a rough bunch to Valentine. I like Bob Peterman's songs Old Tag, and A Few Good Horses To Ride, or something like that. I heard DW Grothe do a poem about all the rabbits along the road N. of Belle F. one time, and it was pretty good. :D

Have a good one this weekend, and try to keep Saddletramp out of trouble, as I can guess what kind of chaperone you would make. :wink:

Or maybe it is the other way around? :???: :shock:

My eyes were playing tricks on me reading the title had me confused. When you have a cab full of poets on a road trip I wonder who carries the conversation or is it quiet cause they are all deep in thought. :wink: :cowboy:

Ya, I put the wrong name on the title the first time. Jinglebob, Saddletramp, names are all the same. :wink:

I would doubt there are too many quiet moments with that bunch.

I think Saddletramp, and Jinglebob are into mischief, so do you have a report on how the Valentine doings went Soapweed?

Hope you all had a good time.

I went. I saw. I returned! :lol:

Had a great time. Almost stepped over the line of having too much fun.

Dave was great as were Kip Calahan and Andy Hedges and a lot of good local talent. DW started the Friday night show off and just killed and everyone after him did the same.

There was a group of 2 brothers and a sister . Oldest brother was 15 and played the mandolin and the sister was 13 and played guitar and sang and youngest brother played an acoustic bass, almost as big as him. He was 11. Great kids and they did a terrific job.

The friday night jam was good and a few of us snuck off and had a smaller, private one and it was grand fun! Even bent my elbow there a time or two. As for the conversation on the trip down and back, it was pretty quiet and we were all deep in thought.

And I got a little swamp ground for sale too! :lol:

We left about 3 saturday afternoon as I had to pick up my colt and DW needed to get home. Sure was fun.

And I never did find Katrina! Where were you Katrina?!!!! :???:

Latest posts