• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

"You didn't build that, someone else did."

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
youdidnt.jpg

I have questions about his "you didn't build it" comment

First he mentioned the great system that others/the government build that you are taking advantage of, so I ask if it is so great and is providing a helpping hand to so many why does he want to FUNDIMENTALLY CHANGE the US? With his plans it will go bankrupt and no longer be able to help itself let alone anyone else. :roll:

Second question why if nobody has built anything for themselves do all of Obama's speechs talk about everything HE HAS ACCOMPLISHED, like it was him and him alone that has pulled the World back from the brink of disaster? :?

Tam said:
I have questions about his "you didn't build it" comment

First he mentioned the great system that others/the government build that you are taking advantage of, so I ask if it is so great and is providing a helpping hand to so many why does he want to FUNDIMENTALLY CHANGE the US? With his plans it will go bankrupt and no longer be able to help itself let alone anyone else. :roll:

Second question why if nobody has built anything for themselves do all of Obama's speechs talk about everything HE HAS ACCOMPLISHED, like it was him and him alone that has pulled the World back from the brink of disaster? :?

Just think if you were a leftwingernut you wouldn't have to ponder the inconsistencies in the leftwingernuts thinking. You would only have to say yea obama, and call everyone a racist who disagrees with the leftwingnuts agenda

the "you didn't build it" strikes at the core of what is wrong with liberals....

they think taxes revenue come from the magic tree in the great protected forest..

without those who dreamed and built businesses and created opportunity... we would have failed as a country, and none of the great infrastructure projects would have been funded... let alone built...

if you want to increase tax revenue,... increase opportunity.. inspire creativity...

and then use the money wisely... to fix that infrastructural that has been so neglected under the liberals lack of management..

China and other Countries like North Korea have highways and bridges, and even highspeed rail, but for some reason they are lacking in the numbers of "successful peopl"

Chicken or egg, I guess

Latest posts