• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

You Must Watch This!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/02/09/rand_paul_to_obama_do_you_hate_rich_people_or_just_rich_people_who_dont_contribute_to_your_campaign.html#.TzWUs2HILIV.facebook

Soapweed said:
That was very impressive. I wish Rand Paul was running for President instead of his dad, Ron. Rand Paul would get my vote. Ron Paul probably will not.

often what the media reports on rand is comments he says in defense of his father's positions..

this is one where he shows he at least willing to engage in hardball tactic with Iran to stop their nuclear ambition..

"I do think Iran having nuclear weapons is a threat to the stability of the Middle East," Paul said in an interview

"I think we should do everything possible to keep Iran from having nuclear weapons."

Rand Paul: Well, I think that, interestingly, I think Iran destabilizes the Middle East a little more now that Iraq has become a Shiite country. But the interesting thing about whether or not you want to use military force — recently, you know, President Obama took nuclear weapons off the table in certain circumstances and I think that's a mistake. I think it's reckless to take them out of the equation.

I think there is a certain uncertainty that is there from the unknown and throughout the Cold War we didn't announce what we would do in every circumstance.

add that with him voting for the new round of sanctions and it appears he is more moderate..

even if he doesn't run he should be a top contender for VP

Soapweed said:
That was very impressive. I wish Rand Paul was running for President instead of his dad, Ron. Rand Paul would get my vote. Ron Paul probably will not.

I think Ron Paul is kinda like a political John the Babtist- just filling in and pointing the way and getting us ready for the one!

Sort of a Ron the Babtist! :D

Lonecowboy said:
Soapweed said:

I think Ron Paul is kinda like a political John the Babtist- just filling in and pointing the way and getting us ready for the one!

You may be right. :)

Soapweed said:
Lonecowboy said:
Soapweed said:

You may be right. :)

He's sorta carrying the same message- REPENT and be cleansed! :shock:

For a long time Ron Paul has been the only "voice of the one crying in the wilderness"!

Latest posts