• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

YOUR FAVORITE "OLD SAYING"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher said:
We just pile the feed on the ground. After it settles for a couple of days it won't blow hardly at all and snow doesn't seem to be much of a bother. Just load the mixer wagon with the front end loader . I used to mix with silage but couldn't grow anything to silage this year, so will have to feed all dry chopped feed.

when I have enough calves backgrounded,I do something similar,get cotton seed hulls delivered and dumped on the ground but under a covered shed,then use a tub mixer,I believe I come out just as good letting the mill mix it and just buy it by the ton,how is your weather holding,get any rain............good luck

BMr.....watch that big pile of ground feed; I've heard of several bad fires that resulted from spontaneous combustion; the real danger is if you get a big dump of moisture or if you had some damp bales. Neither one has probably been much of a problem for you this year!! Good luck!

I think I'll go and take a sh** so I can say I finished something today! :shock:
Sorry just one of them days

Latest posts