• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Your kids are not your kids

Help Support Ranchers.net:

okfarmer

Reaction score
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/08/terrifying-msnbc-promo-your-kids-belong-to-the-collective/

Your children are nothing more than human livestock to the radical left, they need slaves to pull the communist wagon.

My wife and I paid for my child's needs and some of the things he wanted.. I taught him how to be a good citizen.. in other word he was in our care..

and when it was time for him to move on we sent him on his way with our prayers and blessings..

since he went to a parochial school we paid for and our property taxes paid our share of the public school he didn't use,.. it is hard to see how the collective really did their part.. but they want to take credit when a success happens they had little to do with..

yet, are they willing to take the blame for those they pay for with welfare, poor schools and child services, including foster care that end up in prison?

because in my view , when you fail a child it is one of the worst things a parent can do,..

and right now the liberal collective parent is failing most of the children in their care..

in fact the more they "care" the more children fail...

Latest posts