• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Your special someone...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sweetbasil

Reaction score
February is one of my favorite months because it is short and the stores tend to carry a lot of good chocolate inventory which I tend to buy after the 14th! Since it is the "cupid month" I been thinking about the following:

What makes your spouse special in your eyes? How do you embrace the goodness that he/she brings into your life?

I hope that everyone is having a great month!

Tuesday is our 25th anniversary and one thing I love about my spouse is that I'm kinda a free spirit, and lots of time he goes along for the ride.. And has pulled me out of some sticky spots. Never says I told you so....He appreciates my quirky humor.. He's my rock...

I'm so proud of V_Key
The Company has an outside Comptroller - The big boss promoted V_Key to their in-house Comptroller with the aim of making her THE COMPTROLLER.
He wanted her to move to Venture, Ca - she said NO so he said they will build the Office around her in san Jose - She is only answerable to him "The Boss"

Looks like she be flying to Offices in Reno, Vagus, Tucson, Venture to be Introduced as Comptroller.

The deal has been in the works for a couple weeks but just came about Friday - the Money is still in the works :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

katrina said:
Tuesday is our 25th anniversary and one thing I love about my spouse is that I'm kinda a free spirit, and lots of time he goes along for the ride.. And has pulled me out of some sticky spots. Never says I told you so....He appreciates my quirky humor.. He's my rock...

Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary!! I think it is wonderful that your husband is "willing to go along for the ride."

Hope all is well!!

OldDog/NewTricks said:
I'm so proud of V_Key
The Company has an outside Comptroller - The big boss promoted V_Key to their in-house Comptroller with the aim of making her THE COMPTROLLER.
He wanted her to move to Venture, Ca - she said NO so he said they will build the Office around her in san Jose - She is only answerable to him "The Boss"

Looks like she be flying to Offices in Reno, Vagus, Tucson, Venture to be Introduced as Comptroller.

The deal has been in the works for a couple weeks but just came about Friday - the Money is still in the works :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Best of luck to "V_Key" with her promotion! I am glad her "Boss" recognizes her talents and valuable contributions to the company and is willing to build the office in San Jose.

Even thought I don't have that "special someone" in my life yet, I do pray to God that if it is his will for me to have such person, for him to be my "anchor" to help me be still and safe at shore when the tides of life are rough.

In the other hand, I hope that I can bring goodness into his life, to be his "soft spot" so that he can bounce off any problems, happiness, sadness, etc.

Latest posts