• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Zimbabwe State Of Denial.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

andybob

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNkrkDQXwpc

Quite a long video for those interested, make sure you have your coffee and cookies before you watch!

the real sad part is that many only consider Africans to be black,

when in realty many have lived there for generations, making up about 3-4% of the population..

I find it ironic in our country we are forced to reconcile with our minorities and give them a seat at the table*, yet in Africa the exact opposite has happened.. in a barbarically cruel way.

*and while I feel that many blacks can and have earned their positions, the time has come to truly equal the working field in our country. so we can move past racism.

Steve, my children are 5th generation born in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe, and have over 300 years ancestory on their mothers side, we have always accepted the first generation born in the country as being citizens,what ever their origins or the country in question.

andybob said:
Steve, my children are 5th generation born in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe, and have over 300 years ancestory on their mothers side, we have always accepted the first generation born in the country as being citizens,what ever their origins or the country in question.

I am not a fan of "naturalized" citizenship, but a child born here of parents who legally immigrated, is and should be a citizen of their country.

Ironically in our country, many blacks have been here just as long ,if not longer, and they still claim to be Africans..

Latest posts