• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Nicky

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Well :wave: to you too :) I thought you'd asked if I got my horse situation settled? Was just waiting to have something definate to report back.

It's really been the oddest thing... I told them before they came down last time that we needed to get it settled. So after supper one night I said "lets talk about the horses" All they talked about was the other horses, I kept trying to bring her up and they just blinked it :???: So about a week after they left I emailed them and said to let me know if they thought my share of her of was not of worth to them and that would be fine. Well, they wrote right back saying they had no intention of not paying me and what did I think she was worth, and was it ok if they sent a check for half that amount. I said she was worth $6,500.00 and for them to send me whatever they thought my half was worth to them, and that the friendship was more important than the horse (this was Mike's idea to see if they would step up or not). So she wrote back and said they were sending $5,000.00. I guess all's well that ends well.

:D I had asked and I am glad things turned out for you. :D

Looks like one thing we should all take from this is to have any share deal, ect. especially with friends down on paper.
I think you handled your problem as well as it could have been when it got to the point it did. :D

I'm glad the friendship survived and that your friends stepped up to the
plate. They did more than was necessary, showing you they appreciated
what you did with the horse. This is a perfect ending as far as I'm
concerned.

Isn't it odd that so many things we worry about, most of them
don't happen...

Have a great day, Nicky. Don't spend your money all in one place! :wink:
Have some fun with it!

Latest posts