• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Fun visit

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nicky

Reaction score
Got to meet another of the Ranchers.net family today!! JDBalerman and wife stopped in on their way back home from wintering in Arizona. They were going to come yesterday but it was too windy to drive their big rig. It was a very short visit as they had a ways to drive and we had
a bull sale to watch (thought we might buy something but didn't). They are VERY nice people and hope to see them the next time they come this way, or we get to Canada, whichever comes first...probably them coming here.

That's awesome. Nobody ever stops in to see me. Could be my out of the way location but probably my prickly personality..... lol

Silver said:
That's awesome. Nobody ever stops in to see me. Could be my out of the way location but probably my prickly personality..... lol

Ha, if we ever get up there we'll stop by

Silver said:

When we were up there and visited many of the ranchers.net folks,we called you and you were busy. We were close by and wished it would have worked out. Dylan Biggs was also too busy. We TOTALLY enjoyed everyone we visited with and JD Balerman and Barb were among those. Great people, all. I think that is a Canadian characteristic. :D

Faster horses said:
Silver said:

When we were up there and visited many of the ranchers.net folks,we called you and you were busy. We were close by and wished it would have worked out. Dylan Biggs was also too busy. We TOTALLY enjoyed everyone we visited with and JD Balerman and Barb were among those. Great people, all. I think that is a Canadian characteristic. :D

Still waiting for you to come back and camp a summer at Morrison Meadow. I'll even supply a pony for Mr. FH's pleasure.

Hi Nicky;
We are excited to have met another Rancher.net family. We really enjoyed our short visit. Your cattle and the facilities that you have built look great. They should both serve you very well. It is nice to see new calves that are doing so well and look so happy and healthy.

It is always interesting to us when we meet new ranchers and farmers, that tho we may live 500 or 1000 miles apart, and have a international border between us, our thoughts, our outlook on life, our challenges, and our rewards (or lack there-of) are so similar.

It was great to meet you and, God willing, and the creeks don't rise, we will meet again.

Thanks again for coffee.
JDBalerman

gcreekrch said:
Faster horses said:
Silver said:

Still waiting for you to come back and camp a summer at Morrison Meadow. I'll even supply a pony for Mr. FH's pleasure.

If it is as hot here as it was last summer, it might not be long until we are in your driveway!

Latest posts