• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Posters Pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I believe sweetbasil skipped country since we requested a photograph????

LRAF said:

Hi Soapweed, Faster Horses, and LRAF,
I don't know where is my camera; it is probably still in a box somewhere in the garage. I think the camera is my worst enemy, LOL but I promised my Mom that she will get some pictures as soon as I finish my class. I have been loaded with school work lately, and don't seem to have anytime for "me". I am currently getting ready to work in a "group" project doing an analysis on injuries caused by trailers based on three determinants: truck weight range, traffic-way, and I need to change the third factor since there is a problem with the data due to confidentiality.

I will post pictures hopefully by mid August.

Regards,
SB
P.S. I really enjoy the pictures that everyone is posting, keep them coming!

sweetbasil said:
LRAF said:

I don't know where is my camera; it is probably still in a box somewhere in the garage. I think the camera is my worst enemy, LOL but I promised my Mom that she will get some pictures as soon as I finish my class. I have been loaded with school work lately, and don't seem to have anytime for "me". I am currently getting ready to work in a "group" project doing an analysis on injuries caused by trailers based on three determinants: truck weight range, traffic-way, and I need to change the third factor since there is a problem with the data due to confidentiality.

Regards,
SB

Mid August has come and gone. :wink:

Soapweed said:
sweetbasil said:
LRAF said:

Regards,
SB

Mid August has come and gone. :wink:

It's almost here again. :wink:

114b2999.jpg

Hi Everyone!

Please accept my apologies for taking so long to post a picture of myself. Here I am finally....

I want to thank everyone who has made a difference in my life. Thank you, for allowing me to be part of such a wonderful community!

May this week bring many blessings to each of you.

Regards,
SB

Ditto to what BMR said.
And don't forget your 'family' here at ranchers.net.
Let us know what happens in your future. You cerainly
look like a lovely, self-assured young woman and I expect you
will do well, very well, in fact!

(darn, I wanted to add a smiley face here, but the emoticons aren't
co-operating.)

:)

I'll have you know BMR that there little ewe lamb is pretty good. :D FH is right of course. Those stinking sheep have kept me in the money for the last few years since I started them. I'm having fun with these things. Cheap, don't eat much, have twins consistently, and shuck off a little extra cash in the form of wool. I'm working on building a cow with 150 day gestation and the ability to birth and raise twins.

AND you will be proud to know that I finally sent my last surviving "poodle" to the packing house after county fair. Piece of junk is what he was! Dressed 68% and hung up a low Choice carcass with a 17.7 square inch ribeye. Worthless!

291311_327195530707819_390451728_o.jpg

Faster horses said:
Ditto to what BMR said.
And don't forget your 'family' here at ranchers.net.
Let us know what happens in your future. You cerainly
look like a lovely, self-assured young woman and I expect you
will do well, very well, in fact!

(darn, I wanted to add a smiley face here, but the emoticons aren't
co-operating.)

:)

BMR and FH,
Thanks so much for your good wishes and your support of me in the past 18 months. I will upload a few more pictures after I get back from the Gold Country. My Internet connection via my phone is not very good.

Hope all is well!!
SB

Latest posts