• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sara's Buck

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
IMG_0210_2.jpg

Sara got this nice 5x5 today-she adds about 20 inches of score every year-watch out in a couple BOONER time lol.

"FAIRLY" big-bodied?? Deer like that are pretty rare in these parts! Mind you the one I took in the grill of my pickup a few years ago was a pretty big deer. :roll: :(

I wish! My whitetails have been getting smaller and smaller, my first was a 6x7 then a 4x4 and now a 4x2.. Mule deer has gone up.. Drastically haha.

Nice deer, NR I might have to come up your way a bit next fall, it's unheard of here for a whole family to shoot deer like yours, but one of these days.. Haha.

Angus Cattle Shower said:
I wish! My whitetails have been getting smaller and smaller, my first was a 6x7 then a 4x4 and now a 4x2.. Mule deer has gone up.. Drastically haha.

Nice deer, NR I might have to come up your way a bit next fall, it's unheard of here for a whole family to shoot deer like yours, but one of these days.. Haha.

Are wanting to see big deer or dear Sara. :wink: :)

Awkward! Haha, I'm kidding.. And I wanna see some big deer, I have ladies all over me, Since I am second to highest ranked broom boy at the feed mill, haha. But seriously, I've got to see something bigger then what I have been the last few years, lol

Latest posts