• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Some good has come from gov shutdown...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sorry to say but only the backup, just in case, 4th in line to the presidency teleprompter has been furloughed.. the other three and their "doubles" are still either at work or distracting the media..
613465-obamamessage-1380873758-727-640x480.jpg

Some real good may come out of this shutdown. That maybe "we citizen's may learn that we can survive without most of the bureaucracy and uncomman sense of govt." I have wonder'd what will happen when the crash hit's or the balloon explodes. This will give us a hint. It is inevitable that we will eventually hit bottum.

bllcattle said:
Some real good may come out of this shutdown. That maybe "we citizen's may learn that we can survive without most of the bureaucracy and uncomman sense of govt." I have wonder'd what will happen when the crash hit's or the balloon explodes. This will give us a hint. It is inevitable that we will eventually hit bottum.

Try getting a liberal to believe that!! :x
They think there is no tomorrow.

bllcattle said:

it is interesting that most of the so-called turmoil is from the "government" itself trying to justify itself..

Steve said:
it is interesting that most of the so-called turmoil is from the "government" itself trying to justify itself..

I think you just hit the nail squarely on the head. Most people can, and do, live their daily lives with out direct government intervention. Besides infrastructure and national security (security, not meddling) they just aren't needed in my eyes. Those on the Gov't teat would figure out how to survive without them and businesses have enough contacts these days that they don't need the Gov't destroying trade.

The left fears the shutdown but mainly because most normal functioning g people go on with life. In doing so exposes the actual necessity of these go we mental roles. Heaven forbid that society learns of the true necessity of these factions

If they can't keep the WWII memorial open when it really doesn't take anything to keep open then they better ground Air Force 1. They do make phones.

shutdown-wally-world.jpeg

Obama has united US with the world..
There was a time we couldn't get on the same page as Europe, the middle east or Asia..

Now all of us think he is the joke now...

sadly we are stuck with him..

There's something screwy in this world when the government shuts down because of no money and they spend more money trying to keep it closed
Libs do you see anything wrong with barrYs antics
If you don't you are part of the problem.

Larrry said:
If they can't keep the WWII memorial open when it really doesn't take anything to keep open then they better ground Air Force 1. They do make phones.
My wishes were a bit more sinister for the fate of Air Force 1. Something similar to what Obama is doing to our country.

The Obama machine never misses a lick when it comes to "punishing their enemies". It should be perfectly clear by now that 'their enemies' are the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Latest posts