• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Winner - Outhouses

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
This one was mine. Thanks ya'll. It was taken at LBJ's ancestrial ranch in Johnson City, Texas a few weeks ago.

2008-07-27-Fredericksburg-1.jpg

Now...JiggerBoss...explain the window in your outhouse LOL

Congrats Jersey Lilly, what a great outhouse. :D

I took that picture last week. It was at a neighbour's place where we were putting up hay. I know nothing about the window, but its facing nothin' but hay fields and bush. What a neat place that was. It would be a perfect place just for me :) . I'll post pictures of the place a little later.

A friend of mine has a bathroom that has a huge picture window that faces the highway, the toilet and shower faces the road as well :eek: :shock:

Jigger Boss said:
Congrats Jersey Lilly, what a great outhouse. :D

I took that picture last week. It was at a neighbour's place where we were putting up hay. I know nothing about the window, but its facing nothin' but hay fields and bush. What a neat place that was. It would be a perfect place just for me :) . I'll post pictures of the place a little later.

A friend of mine has a bathroom that has a huge picture window that faces the highway, the toilet and shower faces the road as well :eek: :shock:

New meaning to "A room with a view" :shock: :eek: :oops: :p

too bad that most "exhibitionists" are the type you don't want to see!

Latest posts