• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

“Support Dem. Ernestina Cruz. Or get a concussion. Your ch

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
"Support Democrat Ernestina Cruz. Or get a concussion. Your choice."

Police in Taos, New Mexico have spent close to a month investigating a case where a man was allegedly beaten after removing political signs placed on his property without his permission.

Across the road, a candidate for District Court Judge Ernestina Cruz was holding an event, and supporters seemingly placed signs on the man's lawn to direct attendees where to go.

"I told them I thought it was very distasteful to put these signs in front of my property," Roy Cunnyngham said, so he packed them in the car to return to their rightful owners.

At that point, a man allegedly crossed the street and told Cunnyngham to put the signs back where they were. When Cunnyngham refused, he says, the man "pounded [him] in the chest."

Sgt. John Wentz's report elaborates: "All of the sudden two more men showed up and started to hit and shove Mr. Cunnyngham."

Cunnyngham's wife Joni also told police that she got out of the car to help, but someone held her from behind and kept her in place while the men beat her husband. The couple's son was also shoved aside, and prevented from helping .

"They just attacked him, all three of them," Joni recalled.

A doctor treated Cunnyngham for cuts and bruises, injuries to his mouth and a concussion, but his main concern is that a month later, the perpetrators still have not been brought to justice.

While the candidate Cruz denies any knowledge of the beating, Cunnyngham said critically: "This lady wants to be a judge, but her supporters appear not to have an interest in justice…It seems like if people can get away with this, where's it going to stop?"

A conservative website called Gateway Pundit coined a sarcastic new slogan for Cruz's campaign: "Support Democrat Ernestina Cruz. Or get a concussion. Your choice."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/man-allegedly-beaten-after-removing-democrat-political-signs-placed-in-his-yard-without-permission/

Latest posts