• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

A few pics while makin rounds, added more pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

No Rancher it's not short a belt...but they all decided to change places..its there under the other two. Moved over to a new spot on the roller. Its all better now tho, got em all back in place. Now if they'll just hold out a lil longer.

Well I can see why hubby likes old haying equipment I'd take my time too if I had a cute haying crew lol. If you ever replace your belts maybe try putting on a couple less but wider ones-or does that baler have belt guides they have to run in. You should see if your little cropeared bull will buck-he'd have an interesting name. There used to be a saddle bronc up here called 'Bear Claw' had a big claw scar on his rump.

Here's some pics my daughter in law took one night when we were ranch ropin'. She helped me put these on here. She's Riel's Mom.

1030.jpg

1084.jpg

1007.jpg

984.jpg

Jinglebob said:
1649.jpg

Me and my good lookin' grandson who we baptized yesterday. His given name is Gabriel Edward Dennis.
Jinglebob - which one is you??? the guy with the mustache - - or the one wearing the 'in-need-of-TLC' chapeau????? :lol: :lol: Good looking Baby! Any blood relation? A little hard to tell by phenotype! :? :lol:

Jingle bob what a cutie.... :D
Why Miss Lily just as HAY MAKER said knew you would be a pretty lady.

Riel is the best lookin' grandkid I've ever seen! :lol:

Sure glad he looks like his mom and dad and not grampa! :lol:

The hat is one that his dad and uncles all wore. JB Stetson. Took it to Weather Hat Co in Belle Fourche and told him to put the smallest hatband in that he could. It's still a little big, but when Riel is big enough to ride in the wind by himself and pull his hat down, I think it's gonn'a fit! :lol:

Don't you just love my good bay horse in the ropin' pictures? He's 13 or 14 now and startin' to act kind'a like a broke horse. Ain't a cow in the world that me and ol' woody can't ketch and turn or one that can get by us. Sure hope his grandson turns out as good. Woody is out of Mr Bartender and I've never been able to find another bred like that. And I've looked alot! :lol:

Latest posts