• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Board Upgrade

Help Support Ranchers.net:

It would be nice if the "big board upgrade" could include making posting pictures possible.

Mustang

redrobin said:
Once you get your stds cleared up with the antibiotics you should try turning the computer off and go outside. Lol
LOL - I wouldn't need any antibiotics. If I ever bring home any STD's, I'm sure I can expect the head cowgirl in charge to do a form of dull knife surgery to relieve me of everything. But, that doesn't mean that she wouldn't follow up with a big shot of Micotil in the muscle.

Big Muddy rancher said:
How do we even get to the Photo gallery from here?

Unfortunately it no longers with this version. If you have a picture there you need me to retrieve give me a description and the year you uploaded it.

Texan said:
I have an occasional glitch since the update and want to see if anyone else has something similar. This has only happened in Political Bull and is happening with Windows 7/Firefox.

I'm having trouble getting to the first unread post in some threads in PB, but not all threads. If I try to go to the first unread post in those threads, I just get a blank page. If I try to go back to Political Bull using any of the links for Political Bull, I can't get anything but a blank page - those links won't take me back. It's almost as if I'm locked out of getting anywhere.

However, if I use my browser's back button immediately after getting the first blank page, I can get back to the index page for PB. I can then go to the last post in the thread using the last post link - that's the only way I can view those threads. Sometimes it happens the opposite - if I try to go to the last post first, it just brings up a blank page, but I can back up and go to the thread the other way.

When this happens, the threads that I have problems with aren't marking as read, and I can never get back into PB until I mark everything as read. Even after reading the threads, they're still not marking as read. I've cleared cache and all of the standard tricks, but still having trouble. It's not something that I can't work around once I figured out how to do it, just frustrating.

Is this happening to anybody else? If it does, just keep in mind that marking posts as read will let you get back in, or it does for me.

Once you mark all posts as read, you can get to the threads, just have to scroll to the posts that you haven't seen. Be sure to use your back button the first time it happens. If you don't use it the first time it happens, you'll have to go to the main index page using the Bull Session link at the bottom to mark everything as read.

I know that sounds confusing unless it's happening to you, but if it is, you'll understand exactly the problem that I'm having. Clearly, staying the hell out of PB is one of the healthier options. LOL
Mine won't go to pb either. White screen

redrobin said:
Mine won't go to pb either. White screen
Have you clicked/tapped 'Mark forums read' in the upper right of the index page? That lets me get back to it.

To embed a youtube or other video click on the little TV icon above the post message box and paste the URL in between the [media] [/media]
You can find the URL on Youtube by clicking on share and clicking COPY.
[media]https://youtu.be/YpSuRFrxzGQ[/media]

Latest posts