• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Calling all sheepmen!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Jody anyways :D I was looking around to price wool rovings. I bought a custom saddle blanket at a benefit auction last night and the lady uses Wool Rovings to make them.Just checking out the prices of the wool.

Any ideas to check out?

Thanks

Big Muddy rancher said:
Jody anyways :D I was looking around to price wool rovings. I bought a custom saddle blanket at a benefit auction last night and the lady uses Wool Rovings to make them.Just checking out the prices of the wool.

Any ideas to check out?

Thanks

I bet that is a dandy blanket. I don't know what wool rovings are. Is the blanket 100% wool? Pictures please!

I have a four blankets made of wool rovings.(long thick strands of wool) The core, or base for two are woven thru burlap, the others thru a plastic mesh, like plastic snowfence. I definitely prefer the burlap ones, however the plastic has held up remarkably well, and has not poked thru as I thought it might. Easily washed in cold water and rinsed with cold what hose. BMR what is the core on yours? :cboy:

Latest posts