• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Did the husker play last night?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Or did they just dress the band :D .

But the Hucksters don't "Fold" under Riley like they did under Bo Pelini. :lol:

Funny, cause Bo's largest losing margin was only 39 points. Riley's nearly doubled that by midway of the 3rd quarter last night.

It was pitiful. Losing by 9-10 touchdowns will bust a team all to pieces. OSU could have easily scored 70-80............

Back down to #20 in the coaches poll. #21 AP.

Nebraska better be careful. When they need to come home to the Big 12 after getting punched in the gut like this game and last year's losing season, the Big 12 might not take them back...burning bridges never pays.

Found on the "Husker Forum":

JJHusker1
The Bobfather

Members
PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
6,872 posts
Posted 05 November 2016 - 08:26 PM
Starting this one early for those of you who want to participate. If the 2nd half looks anything like the 1st, I'll be going to bed early.

What I learned was we are good enough to squeak by perceived lesser teams but we will get seal clubbed by good teams. We went 7-0 because of our schedule and because we don't quit but mostly because of who we have and haven't played.

tOSU has better athletes at every position on the field.
Our line play is not even close to cutting it in the B1G.

Our OL doesn't open holes and doesn't give the qb any time. A wet paper bag would be as effective.

Our defense cannot get pressure on opposing qb's without blitzing. Can't and never does. Our coverage is too soft.

We are slow.

I'm done. It's too depressing.

Latest posts