• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Don't Wash!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
P1010040.jpg

Ifd the kids wash my hemi I'd lose half my calving records-there's CCIA tag numbers,cow numbers and calves sex all scrawled in this mud lol.

lol. I have that on the bumper o fhte quad, and the back of my hand. Once I walked out and all i had was a fencing nail so i enggraved it into my skin. it bled. lol. It worked though.

Northern Rancher said:
P1010040.jpg

Ifd the kids wash my hemi I'd lose half my calving records-there's CCIA tag numbers,cow numbers and calves sex all scrawled in this mud lol.

You might as well let them wash it, park it, and find something else to drive and write notes on! You can afford to put gas in that thing???

Ifd the kids wash my hemi I'd lose half my calving records-there's CCIA tag numbers,cow numbers and calves sex all scrawled in this mud lol

Ya know, you might try the lesser half's trick. He writes that kind of stuff on the windshield of the pickup with an overhead (washable) marker.
Phone numbers, tag numbers, grocery list... I'm not entirely sure he's legal anymore with all the visual obstruction. :lol:
But at least he doesn't have to worry about splashing through a puddle and losing all his important stuff. :wink:

Wouldn't it just be easier to carry a scribbler and pen? :lol: BYW,what are gas prices in Sask?? Ours today was 1.08 litre :evil:

Northern Rancher said:
P1010040.jpg

Ifd the kids wash my hemi I'd lose half my calving records-there's CCIA tag numbers,cow numbers and calves sex all scrawled in this mud lol.[/
quote]

That dont surprise me,what a waste of skin,record keeping at its finest,no wonder your NAIS has no credibility.............good luck

Aww Haymaker did your hand puppet Elmo stand you up-you bitter silly little man. If Canada ever has a shortage of dumb asses I'm sure the hill country of Texas has few more than it needs. Shelley that is not a thing-it is the pinbnacle of Dodge engineering-if you want no guts and poor mileage -get a new Ford just went to Calgary in one-not real impressed.

I'm not a Ford person, either. It's Chevy country around here, except for my little two-door Chrysler Sebring. Oh, and the '92 Dodge 3/4 ton with the diesel for pulling the cattle trailer. Only reason I asked about putting gas in your truck is because the nephew had one, and got horrible gas mileage. My husband's Chev 1/2 ton extended cab gets excellent gas mileage and goes like stink, too. He made it to Calgary from here on one tank, and he doesn't drive it easy! He gets better gas mileage with it than I do my car.

Wanna take a ride to Texas in my Ford F-350 NR, maybe go visit ole hayseed!!! :wink: He should not be calling anyone a waste of skin cept for maybe Elmo. How does our NAIS not have any credibility haymaker?

Sheesh I guess I'm the only guy whose kids check cows and forget the calving book once in awhile lol. If I set the cruise at 100K I get 19-20 m.p.g with that truck-If I drive around 140 I get 15 lol-I didn't expect great mileage when I bought it but if you want to drive a beast you have to feed it.

Manitoba_Rancher said:
Wanna take a ride to Texas in my Ford F-350 NR, maybe go visit ole hayseed!!! :wink: He should not be calling anyone a waste of skin cept for maybe Elmo. How does our NAIS not have any credibility haymaker?

I will explain all that to you when you get here,you and Northern Rancher are very welcome to visit my humble Hill country place,I will pay for your diesel,let me know as I look forward to meeting you both...........good luck

You two, pick me up on the way. lol. I check the cows too... just have a sharpie and my hand or scrap paper. lol and sometimes the calving book. lol.

I write notes on the Palm of my hand. I tell folks it is my "Redneck Palm Pilot." Batteries are good, but it doesn't hold up to water very well, LOL,

PPRM

I have started using the calendar portion of my cell phone - - - then I can put it in the computer at my convience - - - great little note keeper

Latest posts