• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Field Pictures!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
SandhillsMuley.jpg

When your taking a field poicture take time to clean up whatever it is you've taken-clean up the blood-stuff the tongue in or just cut it off and set them up a bit. This pic gives me better memories than one of a blood drenched deer with blood running out of the truck box. This was an awesome hunt-the sandhills snowed in bad and we were the only guys hunting in them-this was a few miles off the beaten track-my buddy fot a 207 NT earlier that morning so we had a good hunt-well any hunt is a good hunt this one was just really good. Got drawn back into there this fall so should be fun-it's weird the only active sand dunes in Sask. are 650 miles apart one in the south and one just south of NWT.

Any day you want to try and kep up in the coulees there sunshine lol. I left one of Ty's buddies played out on a sidehill last year lol. Yeah he was just over 170 if I remember right I'll get Ty to remeasure him-he's still at taxidermists if you can believe that.

P1010036.jpg

Here's a little more bonage he grossed 193 I think wasn't real wide but real high. The bucks in that area are like that for some reason don't see alot of spread on them.

Brang it Bubba!!! lol.

Dad used to hunt there all the time...w e applied there this year but we diddnt get drawn... got drawn for at home tho. lol.

Latest posts