• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Funnies from Traders Dispatch

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
I have really taken a liking to reading this newspaper/magazine...lots of good info on auctions, rangeland, etc....also lots of jokes and recipes...here are a few i found this early morning (in between doing the night checks on the cows)....

a little boy took the chair at the barber shop. "How would you like your hair cut today, son?", the barber asked. "Oh, do it like you do daddy's...with the big hole in the back."

life's briefest moment is the time between reading the sign on the freeway and realizing you just missed your exit (Yep...been there, done that!)

sign seen on a septic tank truck in oregon "yesterdays meals on wheels"

sign seen on a plumber's truck "we repair what your husband fixed."

and, finally, all the news lately seems to swirl around the border opening to canadian beef and the southern border having problems with illegal immigrants, so i found this last one "amusing"

is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that our government can track a cow born in canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of washington. In addition, they tracked her calves to their stalls...however, they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around in our country.....maybe they should give each one a cow!!!

hope this sets all of you for a wonderful day...would write more, but time to check a "first year" who is calving....my first night on the job....hope she understands me when i say "now breathe and then bear down hard with the next contraction"!! LOL!!!

kris

Latest posts