• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

gonna try this picture thing

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs said:
a sweater in a wheat field? that is one thing you would never see here in Kansas! Barring the exception of hell freezing over of course!

Up here north I've had my down filled on some mornings out in the wheatfield-- many times the battle is to get the wheat cut before it freezes...Lot shorter growing season....

Beautiful daughter, OT. Now that you've had your stiff drink, what will she major in?

nr said:
Beautiful daughter, OT. Now that you've had your stiff drink, what will she major in?

Thank you--Her true major is boy chasing :wink: :lol: But hopefully she takes some nursing classes in college- that is her direction in life for the moment :? .......

OT, your daughter's picture in the wheat is just beautiful. It brought back happy memories of my uncle in North Dakota, who absolutely loved his wheat fields.

Oldtimer said:
nr said:

Thank you--Her true major is boy chasing :wink: :lol: But hopefully she takes some nursing classes in college- that is her direction in life for the moment :? .......

I sure hope she sticks with it, OT!!!----the nursing courses..not the boy chasing! :wink: :wink:

ranchwife said:
Oldtimer said:
nr said:

I sure hope she sticks with it, OT!!!----the nursing courses..not the boy chasing! :wink: :wink:

I do too ranchwife-- She took her CNA classes and test and started working at the rest home several months ago to get a feel of the work to see if she can handle it- and all the experts say the future is in geriatrics, altho I don't know which direction she wants to go.... My number 1 daughter had a hard time working with the elderly patients years ago- she'd just get to know someone well and they'd die- was tough on her...Now that she's matured a little she can handle it- works both the hospital and homes when she's travelling.....
That will make 5 of this family involved with the hospitals- 2 daughters in nursing, wife and daughter in X-Ray and nuke medicine-- and I spent 10 years chasing nurses before one caught me :wink:

Back in my bronc riding days Dad always used to tell me I better marry a nurse or doctor to take care of all my injuries- seems like something was always broke :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
She caught YOU, huh??? :wink: :wink:
Studies have, indeed, shown that the future in nursing will be in geriatrics, hospice and (unfortunately) corrections (prisons)!!!! It sounds like it is in her "blood" and I, for one, wish her the best of luck!! 8)

Latest posts