• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Grandkids trick or treating

Help Support Ranchers.net:

redrobin

Reaction score
I never cared for Halloween but as the girls bring the granddaughters by for some candy I can overlook it. They're fun.

Attachments

• BE560DD0-BA1D-4EEE-9451-EABBF3B5B054.jpeg
    BE560DD0-BA1D-4EEE-9451-EABBF3B5B054.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 26
Not a single kid trick or treating here last night. I added them up and there are 5 kids in the area. Well the closest one is about 5 miles away. But when I was that age I would have walked 5 miles for a candy bar.

I had about 25 trick or treaters, and one ghost? The doorbell rang and I went to open the door and it rang again just as I opened the door, Nobody there. Then the doorbell button light came on. (The button must have been stuck). I have about the only lights on the block, Lights on the front door and on each side of the garage that come on at dark.

Our three great grandkids came to trick or treat at our house. So cute! The oldest is 3, the second is 2, and the baby will be a year old on Thursday and they live next door to us here on the ranch!!
good to hear from you both.
I'm looking forward to great grandkids.
Martin these were the only trick or treaters we had. We live in the woods and our lane is long and up a hill. We have a dog in the yard too. Probably too scary for trick or treaters ha.

Latest posts