• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey, hay rakers

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I am not familiar with this product, but it merits some research. Should help in rocks, and heavy crops. After looking at the price, teeth better last 3 or 4 years.

Haytrucker said:
I am not familiar with this product, but it merits some research. Should help in rocks, and heavy crops. After looking at the price, teeth better last 3 or 4 years.

Yea they seem a little pricey but was wondering if a person did the front two wheel on each side as it seems they are the ones that might dig in on the corners ect.

So what's wrong with a 60 foot dump rake and a 10 foot rotary to make a nice windrow to bale? Be a bunch cheaper than what you're thinking.

gcreekrch said:
So what's wrong with a 60 foot dump rake and a 10 foot rotary to make a nice windrow to bale? Be a bunch cheaper than what you're thinking.

Who builds 60 ft dump?

Rowse builds a 42 ft, I used a 24 ft dump and bale it up OK but nobody else would rake. :?

42' is all Ive ever heard of. I to looked at them. Interesting idea. He developed them mostly for use in raking cornstalks. Kinda like a buddy of mine said, for what a new rake wheel costs vs the strips...why not just buy a new wheel?

Latest posts