• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hunting

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Know anything about Lloydminister??Who's the outfitter? Hunting what ? Elk? In what province..Alta or Sask.?

Mebbe me and greg are ginna hafta show him how a canuck downs a big one. lol.

I get to hunt with dad thus morning.... the first time I get to spend some time with him in almost two months!

Angus was wondering why you were up so early Kiddo...have a good time with your dad...hope you get a nice one.I'm off to work.Have a good day :)

Daaaa!
He is going with his good Friend Neal Nelson ??? from Tracy - Out fitrsa name is ????? All he knows ia that they fly into Edmonton, Ab and thinks it a 2 hour drive to Lioydminister and the Private Lodge

I said I'd buy him a "Compass" - go south and he'll his the US

OD...tell him to bring WARM clothes...even if the weather cooperates its crisp in the morn and at night.On his trip from Edmonton to Lloyd hes not to far off from our place...hope he enjoys his trip to Alberta. :)

Mrs.Greg-we hunt for elk by Lloyd in a month.... if you guys want to stop by and see the whole hunting crew (me, dad, sheldon, 2 cousins and an uncle) and have some fresh elk or whitetail, I'll give you directions.

He'll have a ball out there... saw some nice ones on the highway after our trip to BC... coulda shot em thru an open window. lol

Let us know we may visit...you know greg,anything hunting related :roll: Gregs brother and my sis-in-law are Elk hunting at Alder Flatts right now.Sis-in-law and niece got Elk draw at Army base at Wainwright,pretty excited about that,funny thing gregs brother didn't get Wainwright draw and hes peed his girls did...lol

LOL!!!

We're going in combined zones 47, 67, and 68S. The early season is Oct. 30-Nov. 4, and the late season is Dec. 11-Dec. 16. We're still planning it, but hope to have enough time for me to bowhunt the elk.... tons more work than rifles though. lol.

Have a great day!

Latest posts